What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

I would never have thought this tatty thingwith bubbling paint is a 250. It's actually in Duncs bag. Last seen throwing his breakfast up behind a bike shed at wilmslow station.
The paint is my fault for being too lazy to take the battery cover off when supergluing the leather trim back into place...

I hid it there.... And the daft git had it autofireing in his pocket in the burger shop at 10pm...
Bloody hell - he's not jammed that button up again has he? tell him to stop burying it in his bloody sandbox when he's playing out...

Just want to say had a great time @ VF meeting everybody. I would of posted earlier but I'm only now beginning to feel compos mentis again :)

Yes I bought some bits and bobs but the highlight for me was meeting internet friends in person and generally having a good time.

I had a blast... THANK YOU everyone for making it what it was :D

cheers

Gaz

Edit: When I posted on potv that I would have 100mls of 1 year steeped dripworx sugar daddy and I was leaving it there for any one to try it... I didn't mean to take the whole bottle ya prick.
Fekin Yeah!

I too am only just catching up with normal life (huh). Work and home life has gone bonkers, but hey ho, sheet appens.

Brill VF, and unlike last year where I didn't venture doon the toon, being with you piss heads was the best. I haven't drank that much Guinness in years, and we know what that does to the brown stuff :)

Can't wait for next year.

I had a fab time as well.
It was so good to meet so many friendly Apes.
But I must apologise for not being as active as I planned to be.....bloody arthritis :crying:

Last edited:
I loved it. Firstly a massive thanks to @junglist and @OccultScientist. Without the potv tent the whole event for me would not have been so great. It was the hub, where folk randomly met and chatted over a brew, tried out each other's juice purchases and compared mods and atties.

I could reel off names of people but I'm bound to miss some off, there were so many. There was the one I didn't speak to last year as I was a bit intimidated, the squonk guru who I've been friends with for some time, the DNA/temp control guru, the 0.06 builds with crazy wattage man (with lovely mrs in tow), the guy who actually got to go to vapefest without having to work it (for once), my camp buddies from last year and my new camp buddy.

That doesn't even scratch the surface though. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and chatting with everyone. The stalls were great for a stroll round, and we should all make an effort to pop round and see all the vendors, as without them would the event even take place?

I picked up one juice, strawberry delight from Cotswold Vapour which when I tried I instantly fell in love with. Also some concentrates and a DNA200 with batteries for £50 (billy bargain).

Thank you vapefest for being the only event on my vape calendar, and a massive thanks to everyone for making it so great. [emoji111]️

I loved it. Firstly a massive thanks to @junglist and @OccultScientist. Without the potv tent the whole event for me would not have been so great. It was the hub, where folk randomly met and chatted over a brew, tried out each other's juice purchases and compared mods and atties.

I could reel off names of people but I'm bound to miss some off, there were so many. There was the one I didn't speak to last year as I was a bit intimidated, the squonk guru who I've been friends with for some time, the DNA/temp control guru, the 0.06 builds with crazy wattage man (with lovely mrs in tow), the guy who actually got to go to vapefest without having to work it (for once), my camp buddies from last year and my new camp buddy.

That doesn't even scratch the surface though. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and chatting with everyone. The stalls were great for a stroll round, and we should all make an effort to pop round and see all the vendors, as without them would the event even take place?

I picked up one juice, strawberry delight from Cotswold Vapour which when I tried I instantly fell in love with. Also some concentrates and a DNA200 with batteries for £50 (billy bargain).

Thank you vapefest for being the only event on my vape calendar, and a massive thanks to everyone for making it so great. [emoji111]️
I feel special :)

Back
Top Bottom