Vape Club
What's new

Confused About TPD TANK LIMIT

JEmpire

Postman
Hi there,

So I recently bought the Freemax Fireluke tank from vaporDNA.com. It holds two ml glasses; one 4ml and one 5ml. It is going to be shipped from the US to the UK.

But my concern is that because it is a 5ml tank, and not a 2ml tank, will my item be stopped in Customs? Or will it be OK?

I know the TPD say you're not allowed to sell or (presumably) buy tanks bigger than 2ml in the UK, or EU. But what's the deal with getting things from international countries, like America?

Could someone please help and clarify?

Many thanks!

E-liquids.com
Customs won't stop it because it's a 5ml tank, they wont even know.... they have better things to do than take your tank out and fill it with liquid to see how much it holds.

Depending on it's declared value they might stop it and wack VAT on it, followed by a charge from whoever delivers it though.

The EU compliant pico 25 ships with a 2ml glass and a 4ml glass so you should be fine also as stated above customs aren't actively looking for none compliant vaping equipment they most likely have enough shit to deal with as is

AcmeFog
Aye relax, at worst you'll get whipped with the VAT stick..and with whatever random 'admin' fee the carrier feels like charging :whipping:

With all the things customs look for, vape tanks aint on thier list of prohibted items

Smoore
Yep just prepare for 20% vat and admin fee to be charged before you get your fireluke, next time buy from China not U.S if you want to avoid charges, not that i am saying avoid them but they usually make the goods more expensive than buying from UK. Yes i havven't forgot about why you purchased it from abroad, tpd crap an all that.

Edit 20% vat on the cost of the tank and the shipping cost by the way

Back
Top Bottom