What's new

Anyone heard of this site

So if they are based in Hong Kong, why are their prices in £ rather than dollars......................

Well it says their 'headquarters' are in Hong Kong...I'm more interested in where their stock is being shipped from - I took another look at the site to see if I could find out and look what I spied ...PotV gets a mention!
Got a question...don't ask us... go ask the Apes! :ape1:Cheeky buggers!

Screenshot_12.jpg

Well it says their 'headquarters' are in Hong Kong...I'm more interested in where their stock is being shipped from - I took another look at the site to see if I could find out and look what I spied ...PotV gets a mention!
Got a question...don't ask us... go ask the Apes! :ape1:Cheeky buggers!

View attachment 136020

Not that I have anything against Hong Kong suppliers, I bought a lovely atty from Hong Kong a month, or so ago, and it arrived in less than two weeks.

It just seems a bit strange.
If you are based in Hong Kong, you price in dollars so you cant get bitten by exchange rate swings.
If your are Hong Kong based, but have distribution facilities in the UK, surely you would publicise this to reassure buyers ?

Not that I have anything against Hong Kong suppliers, I bought a lovely atty from Hong Kong a month, or so ago, and it arrived in less than two weeks.

It just seems a bit strange.
If you are based in Hong Kong, you price in dollars so you cant get bitten by exchange rate swings.
If your are Hong Kong based, but have distribution facilities in the UK, surely you would publicise this to reassure buyers ?

I don't think it's that odd tbh,they're desperately trying to present a Brit 'front' - displaying their prices in any other currency than sterling wouldn't 'fit' with the image they're aspiring to. Dunno why they bothered tho' - the constant mention of 'UK', the iconic 'Brit' style page background when their written content is so painful to read makes their intention seem disingenuous at best. I might be being unfair but they seem so dodgy and fly by night I wouldn't risk ordering a battery wrap from them. I'd love to know if anyone has ordered from em and received goods...but they don't appear to have any reviews/feedback on site yet, bar a few blog reviews which are as painful to read as their site content.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!
I made an order and it said item would ship in 24 hours. It said processing but nothing happened. Tried contact them but no response.
I had payed with Paypal.
I started a dispute and escalated it to a claim at Paypal and won. Got my money back
They didnt even response to Paypal e-mails.

"Dear Göran Forsberg,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover £62,16 GBP and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

Last edited:
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!
I made an order and it said item would ship in 24 hours. It said processing but nothing happened. Tried contact them but no response.
I had payed with Paypal.
I started a dispute and escalated it to a claim at Paypal and won. Got my money back
They didnt even response to Paypal e-mails.

"Dear Göran Forsberg,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover £62,16 GBP and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

@MrSimon79
You may be interested in this post

I still don't understand why the domain name is So What Is Normal ..... I don't get it.

Just received a refund from Paypal after ordering a few items that showed in stock with 24 hour despatch but after 2 weeks order was still showing processing. Tried emailing several times but not one reply!

Unfortunately I was dazzled by their prices and ordered.. :(
As above, it's showing 'In Stock' and 'despatched in 24hrs' but 7 days later, it's still 'processing'
I've sent 2 messages via the contact page, and one direct email to the USA email, and had ZERO back from them..

I opened a PayPal dispute this morning, but if the above is anything to go by, I won't get a reply..

How long should I leave it before escalating it with PP... I've never needed to do this before.. !!

@chrish10
@Junglegeorge

Back
Top Bottom