What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest Raffle

No but a couple next to me won the big prize mod & loads of gear in a hamper. Looked slightly confused, & some female they knew had won the Limelight (Gloom I think). See UKS won a fair bit & @daz_app wont be flipping any prizes in the classies lol :D

Yeah cheers @Jimmydids - was a good prize! Nice charger from Torchy, some superb concentrates from Chef's some Crystal Clouds juice which smells wicked, a mod sleeve which I donated to @tobywonkanobi as he had a mech in need, a UKVB RX300 and some other nice concentrates too. First win in four years. I was only a couple of tickets out on two other prizes as well, a couple of the proper nice ones too! Very low count of ape wins this year. Next year we will do better :D

No worries mate, pleased you were in need of it!! No bugger was getting that charger off me though :D

Back
Top Bottom