What's new

Vapesmarter vapefest case raffle

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry all, but most of all sorry @vapesmarter, you know I am a complete bell end already so I feel no shame in owning up to this. Saturday I had too much shit to do, should have delegated out the selling of the tickets but just had too much on my mind the last week or two and there just aren't as many nuerons left - even more confusing at this time of the morning when the fucking spell checker doesn't think nueron is a word. Wanker.

The case Stu made is amazing, it is a lovely bit of work and it's going to make someone very happy indeed to win this.

You can see more about it here:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...y-vape-mod-juice-cabinet-raffle-prize.141815/

I am not around for a few weeks now, crimes against common sense have landed me with a three week jail sentence so whoever wins this is going to have to wait until my release date before they get it.

The proceeds of this will be put into the main charity raffle which will be kicking off next month so make sure you keep some cash for tickets for that as well. Either way, tickets are £1 just post below with how many tickets you want and I will PM you with my PayPal address*, you can ping over payment and you will get an entry in the raffle. When the main raffle kicks off the money raised here will be put into that pot. Only going to run this for a few days so get your entries in while you can!

Good luck apes!

* Got to be my PayPal address as if we stick it to POTV they will want tax from it and it will piss the accountant off too :D

I'll take 5 tickets please :)

And it looked bloody lovely in the flesh, so to speak :)

So glad you messed up @junglist now I have the chance to win this beautiful piece. Put me down for 20 tickets please Sir.

Back
Top Bottom