What's new

cbd juice

who can get cbd juice in the uk? looked at a few sites but not sure , i need a legitimate company any help???
I have a mate called Michael daley that visited me today and I forgot too ask him if he's you!
Drip Hacks have a CBD Blue Slush Concentrate.
Sounds lovely if it really is CBD and if it does do the job?...
Personally Blue Slush is my best flavour ever.

This thread is weird (I'm not Mick Daley either)
Your telling me, gradually I'm getting more drunk and my prescription pain killers that I should technically not be mixing with alcohol is confuzzeling me!
Think I'll take some sleeping pills too bring me out of this twilight zone!

Last edited:
Your telling me, gradually I'm getting more drunk and my presentation pain killers that I should technically not be mixing with alcohol is confuzzeling me!
Think I'll take some sleeping pills too bring me out of this twilight zone!
Just opened another 630ml bottle of Singha Thai beer and I'm not even furnished the last one!
I'll be vaping CBD mixed with alcohol with my imaginary friend Michael Daley soon.
I'm on vapour cloud 9.

Are you expecting to get stoned on CBD ejuice? It's THC free..
Nah, too be honest I'm not really interested in CBD juice unless someone says it's amazing.
If I want too get weeded I'll just smoke smoke skunk the old fashioned way.
Until then I'm enjoying just vaping with good mods and good ejuice.
I consider it my new hobby as I've kicked the tobacco and cut right back on my skunk intake.

I had my fair share of CBD ejuice and TBH apart from a huge hole in my pocket it's not really slapped me around the face to try anymore.

Back
Top Bottom