What's new

cbd juice

mickydaley

who can get cbd juice in the uk? looked at a few sites but not sure , i need a legitimate company any help???

I'm sure I seen CBD juice in Vapour Lounge on Bothwell Street today, are you from Glasgow mate?...

LOL... I was in today as well around 2pm... don't remember seeing any CBD juice though. Didn't they sold it.. to be fair though I wasn't exactly looking.

LOL... I was in today as well around 2pm... don't remember seeing any CBD juice though. Didn't they sold it.. to be fair though I wasn't exactly looking.
HA! What's the chances of that then eh!
I have a mate called Micky daley that visited me today and I forgot too ask him if he's you!
Drip Hacks have a CBD Blue Slush Concentrate.
Sounds lovely if it really is CBD and if it does do the job?...
Personally Blue Slush is my best flavour ever.

HA! What's the chances of that then eh!
I have a mate called Micky daley that visited me today and I forgot too ask him if he's you!
Drip Hacks have a CBD Blue Slush Concentrate.
Sounds lovely if it really is CBD and if it does do the job?...
Personally Blue Slush is my best flavour ever.

LOL... not Micky Daley.... was convinced you might be a guy called Jack... met him in there the other day.... also you are right they do select CBD now... poster up advertising it and James (think that's his name - ginger beard) confirmed it.

LOL... not Micky Daley.... was convinced you might be a guy called Jack... met him in there the other day.... also you are right they do select CBD now... poster up advertising it and James (think that's his name - ginger beard) confirmed it.
Koolkool. Nah, my mate Michael Daley visited me today but my name is not Jack.
Just that my mate Micky was/is a serious weed head like me so CBD juice would probably be of interest to him and today he was talking about getting in to vaping to chuck the ciggies.
I told him I completely gave up smoking cigarettes and rolling tobacco easily after I started getting in to vaping seriously.
Yeah the ginger beard guy is the man in Vapour Lounge, he seems pretty sound as I've had a catch up with him before.
I'm interested in finding out how/if the CBD ejuice works?...
Please let me know how you get on with your pursuit of CBD ejuice.
Like I said earlier, it seems that Drip Hacks offer a Blue Slush flavour concentrate that has a CBD content.

Koolkool. Nah, my mate Michael Daley visited me today but my name is not Jack.
Just that my mate Micky was/is a serious weed head like me so CBD juice would probably be of interest to him and today he was talking about getting in to vaping to chuck the ciggies.
I told him I completely gave up smoking cigarettes and rolling tobacco easily after I started getting in to vaping seriously.
Yeah the ginger beard guy is the man in Vapour Lounge, he seems pretty sound as I've had a catch up with him before.
I'm interested in finding out how/if the CBD ejuice works?...
Please let me know how you get on with your pursuit of CBD ejuice.
Like I said earlier, it seems that Drip Hacks offer a Blue Slush flavour concentrate that has a CBD content.
Shit Fogster, your Fogster, not Mickydaley!....
sorry mate I'm half pissed on Thai Beer.

Back
Top Bottom