What's new

Mixhop @Vapefest

MixShop

Premium Vendor
Afternoon Apes! We have gone a bit mental on stock for VF. We have been loving the new shake and vapes and have seen a few special offers about so have bought a shit load in :D

First off though, here's the SCV bundle.

20170803_100923663_iOS.jpg

We are going to be running discounts at the fest and online so if you are thinking of putting an order in then wait until the weekend! We will go live with new prices on the Saturday at some point plus a limited stock of the two new flavours, Deep South and Deck Chair. More photos and prices coming shortly!

Can't wait- see you Saturday

Not long now! Hope the weather perks up a bit :D

Did anyone else like Blaq Origins? I fecking loved the stuff - on a par with Steezcake for me, a really good all day vape. We have the shake and vape version!

Origins Strawberry shortcake with a layer of graham cracker

Visions - a delicious blend of Honeydew, Nanaberry and Rock Candy.

These are the 50ml shortfill bottles with a 10ml 18mg nic shot thrown in at no extra cost.

We'll be selling these for £13 each - usual RRP is £18 without nic.

2017-08-03-blaq.jpg

Not long now! Hope the weather perks up a bit :D

Did anyone else like Blaq Origins? I fecking loved the stuff - on a par with Steezcake for me, a really good all day vape. We have the shake and vape version!

Origins Strawberry shortcake with a layer of graham cracker

Visions - a delicious blend of Honeydew, Nanaberry and Rock Candy.

These are the 50ml shortfill bottles with a 10ml 18mg nic shot thrown in at no extra cost.

We'll be selling these for £13 each - usual RRP is £18 without nic.

View attachment 135523

No but that sounds awesome

Steezcake was one of my all time faves

Next up, Vapetasia's Killer Kustard! 50ml of juice in a 60ml bottle, £13 inc a nic shot again to give you 60ml of 3mg juice.

killer_kustard.jpg

SCV and lots of other concentrates discounted on the site now. POTV discount code withdrawn for the weekend. Deep South and Deckchair on the site now to purchase. Got some more discounting and stock to add too so keep your eyes out for more to come.

Back
Top Bottom