What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

I'm here! Tent up, a brief stroll round. No sign of any mud, all looks well.

What time we heading out for beer? [emoji85][emoji6][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

I'm here! Tent up, a brief stroll round. No sign of any mud, all looks well.

What time we heading out for beer? [emoji85][emoji6][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Not for long

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1501869487.477784.jpg

Baaa ram you. So who's about then? Some of us campers are nipping into toon for a nose bag and sherbies. Where's the campers then?

@tootingyoda, can you come and find "Harry" tomorrow? He wants to buy you some Pulled Pork and has saved his Pocket Money in readiness. :2thumbsup:
Got a couple of items to show you as well. :)

Looking forward to seeing my mate Harry, you too Rob. I guess I should hide my wallet before viewing you wares :)

Gonna have to not go now, the cold I've had for the last week isn't improving and daren't drive too far with constant coughing and sneezing [emoji17]

Gonna have to not go now, the cold I've had for the last week isn't improving and daren't drive too far with constant coughing and sneezing [emoji17]
That's shit mate, hope you feel better soon. There's always next year bud.

Bollocks. Slept late . so much for my early start to vapefest. See you guys at about midday.

Guys if anyone spots any dead rabbit rdas, azazoth rdas or ceto rdas let me know how much. Ill be down tomorrow ☺

Back
Top Bottom