What's new

Calling Mr Fogg

traksta1

Postman
It's all rather empty in your shop and very quiet here Mr Fogg. Should I be worried?.

tumbleweed.gif

Hey guys, no don't worry, I'm just hugely slack at getting everything back together guys I'm sorry

Hey guys, no don't worry, I'm just hugely slack at getting everything back together guys I'm sorry
Ha, we know the truth - you were counting your ill gotten gains...
Surely you've made enough by now to buy yourself that Mars Bar you've always wanted?...:P

I don't want to pester you stu but have you got an estimated restocking date ?
You are one of the few companies I buy readymade juice from and I miss it.

In all seriousness we could be whining about our lack of juice while the poor bugger is trapped by a stalker. Has anyone chatted with stu lately. A little confirmation that he is alright would be good. Affording to get the juice through tpd must be horrendous on a families finances. I hope he's not put himself under too much pressure. Would rather have him back on board than ruin himself getting juice made.

In all seriousness we could be whining about our lack of juice while the poor bugger is trapped by a stalker. Has anyone chatted with stu lately. A little confirmation that he is alright would be good. Affording to get the juice through tpd must be horrendous on a families finances. I hope he's not put himself under too much pressure. Would rather have him back on board than ruin himself getting juice made.
Totally agree. As far as I know, he hasn't been on the forum since May. It's a bit concerning

Back
Top Bottom