What's new

single coil build in a goon

kamido

Achiever
i guess that you can cant see why not but has any one tryed this wont be vapein at anymore than 60ish watts so what whould be a nice build iv had alook on the net but cant seem to find anything should i be thinking into geting a single coil rda

I had a bash at single coil on a Tsunami 24 earlier. Surprisingly good. Something like 6 wraps of crazywire co 'alien' wire (it's not alien wire), ni80, comes in around 0.4. Ramp is very short at 55.5w, vape is flavoursome and voluminous. Can't see why the goon wouldn't be able to handle something like this

I had a bash at single coil on a Tsunami 24 earlier. Surprisingly good. Something like 6 wraps of crazywire co 'alien' wire (it's not alien wire), ni80, comes in around 0.4. Ramp is very short at 55.5w, vape is flavoursome and voluminous. Can't see why the goon wouldn't be able to handle something like this
was just thinking as its a duel rda it wouldn't like a single coil im probably over thinking it :2thumbsup:

Doesn't it have the single set of holes in the cap for single coiling ?

I used Goon clone with single coil several months because of 1x18650 regulated mod. 40 watts with preheat worked for my big clapton Kanthal coil. Nothing too fancy but gets the job done

How did it go @kamido? Have you tried it out yet?
hi no not yet but will do it because iv got a mod thats a 75 w i normaly vape at around 80-90 thinking about it it can be a duel build for around 60w dosent have to be a singel build i over think things at times when the obvious is stairing me in the face will have a play probaly sun :2thumbsup:

I stuck a dual in the tsunami, same type of coils. Had to rewick after trying some cinnamon roll (not to my taste really, but not unpleasant) so bunged in some new coils. Coming in around 0.2, amazing vape at 70w, still good at 60w with slightly longer ramp. This ni80 stuff is awesome. Its really a flat clapton rather than an alien, but it does the job really well. What sort of build are you going to use?
This is the stuff i'm using http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/produ...2mm--32-AWG----5-Metre-Spool-447.html#SID=149

Back
Top Bottom