Vape Superstore
What's new

Vaping to go back into parliament.

It's just being bought up by Mr Chope at the minute Yap. Mr Chope is just bringing up a point in the house and that's essentially then end of it. It'll be discussed no doubt but to what ends nobody knows.

But the more it happens, the more comfortable the powers that be become with it and the more susceptible to change they become.

I hope. [emoji4]

You and me both :) I never could understand why vaping got lumped in with tobacco products tbh, doesn't entirely make sense to me. Thanks again for posting the link x

E-liquids.com
The possibilities in switching smokers over to vaping from the perspective of the NHS and the costing is something the government should seriously be looking into

They support the smoking cessation through local chemists with all the usual patches,sprays guns etc

I don't know the success rate of this but I'd be happy betting that it is not good reading

The government could save themselves millions

Not only that take a massive strain from an already struggling NHS

Both the wife and myself stopped on the same day

Not once sitting getting a proper kit set up have we looked back

I am a bit more of an enthusiast with the cool fire IV, a K1 aspire which I used initially

I then bought a Smok Brit mini tank and then an isub g mini

She started with a cheap vape pen and after I let her try mine she agreed she needed a better set up

I purchased her the inokin t18e regulated mod which she now loves

I can see myself become more a vape geek as time goes on

She will probably stick with what she has

My point is though with so many different people and different smoming stages, from light to heavy, there really is a mod out there for everyone that can be a real tangible solution to smoking

The more the government focus on the benefits of vaping a much healthier nation we can become

Not only that they could well find a real benefit to the NHS

The problem is, the government makes a hell of a lot more money from the taxation of tobacco products (£12.3 billion in 2013, unsure of more up to date stats) than they have to spend on the NHS for smoking related illnesses, I can see them trying to tax vape stuff as much as they can to compensate for the lack in tobacco sales as time goes on from what I've seen anyway.

The problem is, the government makes a hell of a lot more money from the taxation of tobacco products (£12.3 billion in 2013, unsure of more up to date stats) than they have to spend on the NHS for smoking related illnesses, I can see them trying to tax vape stuff as much as they can to compensate for the lack in tobacco sales as time goes on from what I've seen anyway.
That's a good point to be fair

I was making the mistake of thinking the governments main aim would be to help a nation of people killing themselves from smoking

It was a naive moment

AcmeFog
I'm sure the scumbags in power will have realised the immediate impact on tax revenues if more people quit smoking sooner rather than later. Any real savings the NHS etc. might make won't really materialise for at least a generation, as any smoking related damage might have already been done. This should make pharma happy as they still get to peddle their wares for now, unless they really do find a cure for all those nasties killing us. Then again, if we live longer we potentially become a burden, what with extra pensions and medical needs.

It must be a real dilemma for the poor fekers in power, I really feel for them (not).

a few things
politics + common sense , nope never going to happen in the real world

HMG now get £££ from e-cigs thanks to the eu's tpd/tprd in the form of "fees" for submissions on e-liquid + hardware ,,, hmg Giving up income??? since when,,
HMG are loosing £££ for every smoker who swaps in the form of taxation

next most probable thing Will not be amendments / scrapping of the tpd in relation to e-cigs BUT some form of taxing the arse out of it.. Especially as thanks to the Reporting mandate they now have they Will know Exactly how much of which is being bought.

it takes £ to remove laws from the statues, and when the removal of such a law or amendment to would reduce the income of HMG,,,, aint happening

Big P has far more say in the matter than common sense ever did or will, IF "health" was in anyway shape or form the "reason" behind the tpd, then it would never have included e-cigs ,,,££££ is behind it , in taxes and bribes ,, ££££ rules,,

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom