What's new

Is India Anti-Vaping?

So tobacco don't want to give people any alternative. The most stupid way to get nic is smoking IMO. You can get a vape, nic patches, hookah even (in hookah you get tobacco soaked in VG, PG and aromas. When you place heated coals they make VG and PG go into inhale form with nic from tobacco leaves - basically it's a vape. However, you can get some CO from coils inhaled)

So many different options and only one will give you 100+ junk inside you!

I spent a lot of time working in India a few years ago, 26 weeks, spread over 2 years.

The governments over the last 5 years, or so have been doing their best to discourage any form of smoking.
Cigarettes, hookah pipes, and vapers.
There was a resurgence of the use of hookah pipes a few years ago, that was quickly put down by propaganda informing people they were more dangerous than cigarettes.
The same is now happening with vaping.
Basicaly the government does not want to see anything new starting up.
Not for any health, or financial reason, simply that if they have a population of smokers they prefer them to use traditional cigarettes.

I spent a lot of time working in India a few years ago, 26 weeks, spread over 2 years.

The governments over the last 5 years, or so have been doing their best to discourage any form of smoking.
Cigarettes, hookah pipes, and vapers.
There was a resurgence of the use of hookah pipes a few years ago, that was quickly put down by propaganda informing people they were more dangerous than cigarettes.
The same is now happening with vaping.
Basicaly the government does not want to see anything new starting up.
Not for any health, or financial reason, simply that if they have a population of smokers they prefer them to use traditional cigarettes.

Vape (besides from flavourings) are completely safe. Nicotine is really similar to caffeine for the effect. But eveyone can drink coffee and no one can vape. Again, it is an addiction but caffeine is not less harmful. If you use clean VG and PG only concern bout juice is flavours (as i've said earlier)

Why no one covers all of that aspect? Many people won't suffer from "death sticks"

Back
Top Bottom