What's new

Helping cbd blend into vg

TypeRsam

Postman
For a while now I've been thinking of ways to create a cbd vape but into a high VG mi.... just mixing the two is not enough as the cbd re crystallises but I was thinking of other emulsifiers other than the peg range that I know people are not fond of to use....I've seen some company's in America using polysorbate... And another is capric acid that could help to keep the solution emulsified...has anyone had any experience with products containing either of these? Cheers

I've not tried myself, but I have heard of dissolving the crystals in tiny amounts of terpenes then mixing that solution into pg/vg

I've not tried myself, but I have heard of dissolving the crystals in tiny amounts of terpenes then mixing that solution into pg/vg

I did think about this however i think in order to get lrts say 1000mg of cbd into 30ml you would need a lot of terpenes which could ovrrpower the juice and smell very artificial and taste quite harsh.... Thdn the teroenes themselves dont like to stay in solution either which bring me back to finding a decent emulsifier/surfactant

It's virtually impossible from what I've read, VG is far too viscous to allow CBD to mix properly. It will dissolve in warm PG but even then you have to be careful to avoid crystallisation.

Premade CBD juice is the easiest option but it's awfully expensive.

It's virtually impossible from what I've read, VG is far too viscous to allow CBD to mix properly. It will dissolve in warm PG but even then you have to be careful to avoid crystallisation.

Premade CBD juice is the easiest option but it's awfully expensive.
I understand it is hard if just ising vg and pg... I gurss thats why most companies use either polysorbate or a mix of peg 400,200 etc....i have an industrial homogeniser so just need to do my research on polysorbate and if its ok in a vape juice alternatively il try caprylic acid

Back
Top Bottom