Vape Club
What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

Great post. Thanks for providing all the info and links.[emoji16]

E-liquids.com
Hi ,

The tobaccos ETA is 2-3 weeks we are just waiting on the toxicology reports to come back.

Lauren

Hi. A bit off topic here but I remember when you first started out someone used to draw requested pictures on the boxes. Whoever the artist was that person has serious talent. Drew a Darth Vader vaping for me. Darth Vaper? Lol. Them were the days. The good ol' days.

Lol I'm sure you guys are too busy these days to personalise boxes like that now.

Vape Green
Just received an email from company I have used. They are volcano ecigs. Only bought Kona coffee from them but it is very good & their liquids are 50/50. Noticed that the coffee is now 0mg or 24mg but they have a lot of flavours to suit MTL.

Never heard of them. Just googled and they have info about tpd etc but I think someone needs to tell them that 24mg is now illegal to sell in the UK

Smoore
Never heard of them. Just googled and they have info about tpd etc but I think someone needs to tell them that 24mg is now illegal to sell in the UK
True. It never twigged lol. Last I bought from them was pre-TPD when the big rush was on & it was 15mg then.

AcmeFog
Hi. A bit off topic here but I remember when you first started out someone used to draw requested pictures on the boxes. Whoever the artist was that person has serious talent. Drew a Darth Vader vaping for me. Darth Vaper? Lol. Them were the days. The good ol' days.

Lol I'm sure you guys are too busy these days to personalise boxes like that now.

haha wow I remember that pic by Isabelle, she still works here in the lab!
The dispatch girls do still occasionally take requests depending how busy they are.

Lauren

Innokin
Thanks Leni....

...but honestly I fucking hate sticky threads and if it was down to me I'd get rid of them all. :D

A thread either stands or falls on it's content/popularity.
I get where you're coming from, but there are some types of threads, and this is a perfect example, of very useful posts that don't really lead to much in the way of chat. It's only adding to it that bumps a thread, not just reading it, so lots of posts isn't the only measure of success. If Leni hadn't done it, I was going to suggest a sticky myself. It will get lost otherwise as it's received lots of likes but most of the actual posts have been 'good idea' posts .... and that cannot last.

Of course I could be just trying to get on your tits though ........ :P

Back
Top Bottom