What's new

Grey Haze Warning !!!

thanks for this post the arms race "was" on my list

but :worthless:

please :18:
You'd probably be okay mate, as long as you remember to pull the metal catch back on the bottom of the battery sled, before you close it !!! Every review I've seen, it's just been clicked into place !!! The lip around the top is a bit of a design fault though, it collects condensation from your atty and it leaks through into the internals !!!

You'd probably be okay mate, as long as you remember to pull the metal catch back on the bottom of the battery sled, before you close it !!! Every review I've seen, it's just been clicked into place !!! The lip around the top is a bit of a design fault though, it collects condensation from your atty and it leaks through into the internals !!!

dripp only now :(
its well off the list damn
thank you :)

sayng that im drippng off a segetei just now look at all the gaps round the top of the mod omg

invader mini might come soon im not sure
------------edit-----------
scratch that delivery costs more than the mod -etop.fun-

water proof cheap good mod anyone ?

Attachments

• WP_20170718_005.jpg
    WP_20170718_005.jpg
    835.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
you need one of these

i was just posting /making a point about this the other day not sure if u the one that i was pm about it but lol anyway just making a point i hate dodgy sales £&#&

its very nice but out of my budget
i need dirt cheap buddy but save
that's why i was looking at the invader 9.99 usd
only 50w but u could us it as a dog toy lmao

Shame about Grey Haze - I always get fed up with poor service and even more so when I find they hold UK distribution for at least one brand I really like as I suppose the buck would stop with them and that doesn't sound like a good thing

apart from the dismal after sales service mentioned here, whenever i have looked on there whilst googling for something i want, their prices are shocking.

you would think that if you pay through the nose for something, the after sales would reflect the premium pricing.

the lost vape drone is £25 more than i paid from a uk vendor, and mine came with a delerium v2 atty as well. the smok gx350 is £20 more than another uk vendor so its getting close to double the price.

this alone is the reason i have always given them a wide berth, and thanks to the feedback here theres even more reason to avoid them.

I must have caught them on a good day. Ordered a Pulse & delivered next day. Shame they didn't actually send a Pulse. Anyway couple of emails, returned unwanted attie they sent & Pulse sent out in a couple of days. Was resolved quickly & fairly painlessly & return postage paid back. Has put me off as if they cannot identify correctly stock being sent out, this will be a regular occurance.

I ordered from Grey Haze this week (mod) and it arrived safely, on time (me having sat on my hands meantime, after reading this thread)...I can't comment on other areas of GH's service, obviously, but for this my first contact with them, I was/am very pleased.

Maybe, as said, a good day...but let's hope it's an upturn rather than sheer luck....optimist, moi? :)

Back
Top Bottom