Vape Superstore
What's new

Deborah Asshat

• Thread starter Deleted member 33278
  • Start date
@Peace i find it funny you came to comment on the thread with your user name are you employed by POTV as the official peacekeeper lol. I'm all good after a few puff on some nasty juice. I just can't stand shit stirrers.

E-liquids.com
Too sweet for me so I do think nasty juice is well named. I picked the name after catching up on world news just before I joined. I was thinking peace and love but that sounds too hippy and mine aren't that big (hips)

fir q said = "
I think the funding ASH gets/got would be better spent directly on front line NHS (Nurses etc) or some other worthy cause.
Well said mate, we ( UK ) have become a "nanny state" with those in power telling us what is good or bad for us ! :whipping:

AcmeFog
How many people in power have said vaping is good. 99.9% of the vapers have done it as we no longer want to smoke. I don't care what the government tell me I will make my own choices in life. Which i am sure 99.9% of the member of this forum will do also. We make are own choices and do as we want.

Whilst not wishing to fuel a fire or any thing of that nature. And as the thread seems to have turned into a " bash ASH thread" I feel I must throw this name into the fray for those that don't know.
Mr. Clive Bates (former CEO ASH) Together with some "light reading" (if you have a few weeks to spare) at https://www.clivebates.com/

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom