What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapefest 2013

i had to pull the OHs' leg a little as not only will she be driving me down , she doesnt vape , shes never smoked and has a poor opinion of vaping because it makes our house look cluttered all the time with all my bits and bobs everywhere. i think by the end of the weekend she will actually hate me. the onl thing swaying her is the promise of a hog roast haha.

That's The Spirit!

That's The Spirit!

i considered making her up some 0nic juice for her to play with so she doesnt feel completely at sea when were down , but i dunno , theres something about seeing her vape that scares the crap out of me.

so instead she will be dosing her self up with a moderate supply of spirits( hence the quote. minor link lol) and raffle tickets :D

Exactly what I did with my other half (sans the spirits) the first time she went with me to a vape gathering :P

I'm in for the Saturday at vapefest, can't make the notts meet M, will still be away on hold pal
Carl

I'll be' there!
I hope so! It'll be' e looong way for me and the Family to get up there but i really would like to, it's my 1st Vape fest and i know it will be' a Special experience!!!

Back
Top Bottom