What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Brainwashed Followers

Bear with me @Triple Sub :) I'm going to move this question into the Everything E Cig section because I think you'll get far more helpful responses from there. :2thumbsup:

Ok. Thank you for that. Would you mind putting a link to it here please? In case i can't find it? Thanks.

The people that are going to help you have all completed the process and jumped through said hoops without complaint...
Harshness can be due to too high a nic level or a high vg ratio.. It gives what some people call a throat hit and some people require that feeling...
T22 is a mouth to lung kit, i.e you take the vapour into your mouth first and then into your lungs replicating a cigarette...
The v8 stick is direct lung hit.. i.e straight into your lungs.. With this device you can use higher VG (80%) and you will get a smoother vape but dont use over 6mg nic or it will feel haesh...
Try to find a vape shop (commonly known as B&M shpd on here ) which will let you try a variety of devices and juices and see which one suite you best.

Thanks. I have seen B&M mentioned on here and thought "Blimey. I didn't realise they did vape supplies".

Living/working where i do, i am rather limited for choice in shops. The city i live in has 3 dedicated vape shops but i'm always at work when they are open.

The town i work in has a cobblers that sells vape stuff (Vape Shop B)

My work takes me to another town several times a week. This town also has a cobblers that sells vape stuff (Vape Shop A) This is the only place i have found that sells coils for the T22

There is another vape shop there but it's not near to where i have to go. My vehicle is tracked unfortunately.

A cobbler that sells vape stuff? Never seen that before. That would be pretty handy.

I have already completed the registration process. I am not a spammer. I do not sell vape products or anything associated with vape products.

I do not wish to be welcomed because i do not need welcoming but thanks anyway.

translation-

just signed up
i am a spammer
i came here to sell my goods
i work for / own a vape company

il not touch the last bit

wecome buddy ;)

Back
Top Bottom