What's new

M-Vapes Dual 18650 DNA250 Walnut Squonker

wraith

Achiever
Only had this a week and I really love it but It's just too big for me (85x54x42mm).

M-Vapes Dual 18650 DNA Walnut Squonker

250-front.jpg

250-back.jpg

I prefer pocket mods and this is definitely a table-top setup unless you have really big pockets.

Build quality is exceptional as always from Matt. This one has mirror polished brass fittings (flat 24mm 510). I could rave about how good it is but this is a for sale thread not a review.

I've been using it and will probably continue to do so until sale. It's currently mint condition, will update that description here if condition changes.

Will come with wood feed/polish, carry bag and microfibre cloth. Mod will be polished and waxed before shipping. Squonk bottle and tube will be ultrasonic cleaned and sterilised before shipping.

PayPal goods and services only. Price includes UK delivery by Royal Mail tracked, signed-for and insured.

Looking for £199.99 for a quick sale so I can move on to the next shiny thing. No offers yet, please.

Last edited:
Only had this a week and I really love it but It's just too big for me (85x54x42mm).

M-Vapes Dual 18650 DNA Walnut Squonker

250-front.jpg

250-back.jpg

I prefer pocket mods and this is definitely a table-top setup unless you have really big pockets.

Build quality is exceptional as always from Matt. This one has mirror polished brass fittings (flat 24mm 510). I could rave about how good it is but this is a for sale thread not a review.

I've been using it and will probably continue to do so until sale. It's currently mint condition, will update that description here if condition changes.

Will come with wood feed/polish, carry bag and microfibre cloth. Mod will be polished and waxed before shipping. Squonk bottle and tube will be ultrasonic cleaned and sterilised before shipping.

PayPal goods and services only. Price includes UK delivery by Royal Mail tracked, signed-for and insured.

Looking for £199.99 for a quick sale so I can move on to the next shiny thing. No offers yet, please.
I feel partially responsible for this and if I could I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Someone is going to get a breath taking bargain.

Apologies. I've got used to the size now and it is a really nice mod so I've sold it to myself :54:

Back
Top Bottom