What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

If you take off the panel button side ...top right hand corner two little screws remove them and the battery contact will come out you can then give it a bit of squeeze so it doesn't hold the battery in as tight
Brilliant, thanks for that will give it a try later!
If you take off the panel button side ...top right hand corner two little screws remove them and the battery contact will come out you can then give it a bit of squeeze so it doesn't hold the battery in as tight

Great, thanks will give it a try later, hope it works, can't be doing re-wrapping batteries all the time!

Brilliant, thanks for that will give it a try later!

Great, thanks will give it a try later, hope it works, can't be doing re-wrapping batteries all the time!
It worked for me might take a couple try's to get the tension just how you want it ..

It worked for me might take a couple try's to get the tension just how you want it ..
Undid the screws got the connector out gave it a squeeze with a pair of pliers put it back together and job done!! Thanks so much for your advice, brilliant!!

I've done the same in each of my sxk bb's and it works great.

Just got my dna60 in this morning with the exocet and it is outstanding
9259ca73364be0e67a4c8b7faffc5b4c.jpg

Coffee run with the missus and my always with me setup. Definitely an endgame setup:

017781EC-0E19-4FAD-8F24-C011848B912E.jpg
:

SXK BB 70W (Dober Color)
- Jmk Tips BB screw in drip tip (naval brass)
- Nolli tips BB button (Dober)
- Custom Painted Doors (now weathered nicely)

- Mod Factory BBB bridge for Vaporesso EUC coils

- Vaporesso EUC Clapton coils (0.4ohms)

- ICE-BRG Vapory Sweet Lychee 3mg (my all day vape)

Coffee run with the missus and my always with me setup. Definitely an endgame setup:

View attachment 134518:

SXK BB 70W (Dober Color)
- Jmk Tips BB screw in drip tip (naval brass)
- Nolli tips BB button (Dober)
- Custom Painted Doors (now weathered nicely)

- Mod Factory BBB bridge for Vaporesso EUC coils

- Vaporesso EUC Clapton coils (0.4ohms)

- ICE-BRG Vapory Sweet Lychee 3mg (my all day vape)
Really nice job on the doors

Back
Top Bottom