What's new

darkstar bananaMan bottle shot

pal1dan

Postman
receved this today smells very nice like maccydees banana milkshake but more banana'y

shaked on and of for the last 2 hours

--------shake and vape review -----

one word banana ;)

sweet banana's very nice with a tiny bit milkshake to it but this will prob get stronger the more it steeps

this gets a thumbs up from me :uk:

reminds me off these
https://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk/marshmallow-foam/giant-bumper-sweet-bananas.html
-update here- "my wick has settled in now this is what it tastes like ,can taste the marshmallowyness" but still early days

vg 85%
nic 1.8 or just a tad less
sorry its 1.6 nic

one or two bad things found was that the child proof lid was a pure nghtmare to take off
and the drip lid was too easy to over tighten

this is best juce iv tried ;)
----------will update on this next week apes--------

Attachments

• WP_20170720_002.jpg
    WP_20170720_002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
24 hours later

this is going to be gone in a week lol

Attachments

• 24hours.jpg
    24hours.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 105
got my base and nic mixed up for my next bottle shot in the next week or two

any ideas what should get ?

was lookng at this but not sure
https://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/shop/bottle-shot-poseidon?
ive tried kanzi, lemon tart, twister and athena. Kanzi probably favourite twister taught me im not a koolada fan(gives me heartburn) so was disappointed when i got athena this week to find it has koolada in it even though it isnt mentioned in the description:angrymob: maybe @DarkStar should change the description to save people who cant get on with koolada wasting their money

ive tried kanzi, lemon tart, twister and athena. Kanzi probably favourite twister taught me im not a koolada fan(gives me heartburn) so was disappointed when i got athena this week to find it has koolada in it even though it isnt mentioned in the description:angrymob: maybe @DarkStar should change the description to save people who cant get on with koolada wasting their money
think i have athena and kanzi coming

how bad was athena description sounded great

think i have athena and kanzi coming

how bad was athena description sounded great
tbh the koolada is mild but i just cant tolerate it im sure youll be fine just wish it said

Kanzi is great stuff and by the ingredients i shouldnt like it, im not the biggest fan of strawberry or watermelon vapes until i tried kanzi

--------------------------update----------------------

this stuff is sooooooo good

just got another bottle shot of it today first time i have ever re-ordered same flavor

although 2 weeks of the same flavor the banana taste is muted a little now but still fantastic
and even better in temp control mode 190'C

this is my new allday vape now and
still gets thumbs up from me :goodjob:

----edit---

this is a coil killer guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom