What's new

Vaporiser Cleaning

A simple wash with soapy water is all that is required, then rinse thouroughly with clean water, dry assemble and vape, Isopropyl will have little effect after a wash and distilled water isn't necessarily sterile...

I'll give this a go. Haven't cleaned mine and had if for over a year so could do with one!

I've never had any problems but I never done any of this?
I'm I wrong for this?

I think I just enjoy burning myself under a fast running hot tap then wipe clean :')

I break down a new atty to bits then soap and water, a small brush and let dry cause you don't know where they have been before you got it and I don't want to think what a disgrunted factory worker could have left on it. With just regular cleaning is just plain water but occasionally taken down to bits and scrubbed with soap and water. I vape subtank mini's and the RBA gets skanky with juice and leftover dryburn crusties in the airflow tube that don't come out with just a rinse and leave a burnt taste after its rewicked so I remove the build, take the RBA apart, clean then replace the build. I was surprised what still lies under the delrin insulator and inside the airflow tube of the RBA after it was just rinsed clean.
Loose a oring down the drain and you'll start to do your cleaning using a fine mesh colander in a big bowl.

I'm in the hot water/washing-up liquid/scrubbing brush crowd. Rinse, dry, done. Works a treat new or old. I do always do a full tear-down just to get it all sparkling.

I'll give this a go. Haven't cleaned mine and had if for over a year so could do with one!

I've never had any problems but I never done any of this?
I'm I wrong for this?

I hate to be so blunt but this is disgusting .... do you wash your coffee cups, your knifes and forks?

it's like using a drinking straw for ages without washing it.. :19:

I really want to get a ultrasonic cleaner when funds permit but until the just good old warm soapy water and kitchen towel

Back
Top Bottom