What's new

The 'Quick' and Dirty Review Thread

Just Received a Kanger ProTank from Ecigarettes Ltd - comes in a nice presentation cufflinks stylie box with 2 heads - 1st is about 2.5 Ohms

Looks good - liking the Pyrex tank and the mouthpiece is not as big and awkward as it might appear, and the eGo cone works nicely too.

View attachment 5872

Similar to the eVods in performance - good Vapour Production and Flavour thus far

Would prefer it with a Matt finish for the Dingo - but still works
View attachment 5873

So 1st impressions thus far are Good! ;)

Just received a Pelle 15 (Gummy Bear) 18350/16340/CR123 mod via Curtis on the classifieds.

Fits all me 18350's, Flat and Nipple Top and the longer Efest 900 mAh too and all me 16340/CR123's - which is great (note to self - find more Efest 900's ;) )

Feels Great in the hand and liking the 'trigger' button - tho a tad stiff tis easiest enough to use once thee get a feel for it. Currently outperforming me Paps - have to wait and see if that's still the case when me Lux upgrade arrives ;)

PelleGummimod-side_zpsf353b71c.jpg

PelleGummimod-front_zpsd4be1011.jpg

So 1st Impressions - Cracking mod with a great Power to Vape ratio :D
Might have to have a word with SmokeyDokie about getting the Spheroid 'Brassed up' to match LoL

Just received some 'Flavour Funnels' (DT's with a difference) from Smok-E Mountain in the Philippines and soon to be available from Cloud 9 in the UK

First up the 'Microbore' on me Paps and Spheroid

More piccies etc to follow
smiley2.gif

Better pic

Though called the Microbore - tis really only slightly smaller than a normal DT.
Nice fins to negate the heat - feels good on the lips and fits nice and snug - get a solid click when it's in right too
smiley2.gif

The Fusion - is acrylic and feels similar to me Cherry Vape Pawn
It fits snugger in everything i've tried (had the Pawn come out a few times whilst walking down the street - even with me Spheroid). It also has a really nice bore which seems to allow more Vapour and Flavour
smiley45.gif

The Rameses is the last one for now.
Huge Bore and looks good on the iGo-L - where it truly becomes a Flavour Funnel. Pour the juice down the sides - give a blow and has been designed to reduce juice back-splash - so less spitting
smiley2.gif
Looks very nice (if an ickle large on me Spheroid too
smiley45.gif

Liking these - as does Todd

Last edited by a moderator:
Smok-E Mountain's Rameses (with the black 'skirt' removed) on an iClear 16 with CE4-510 DT adapter - most i've enjoyed the iClear
smiley45.gif

The 1st night i've preferred the iClear over an Evod - ever
smiley2.gif

Last edited:
Just received a Sigelei 'Kick' from Vape Gear - £16.99 and made it up to £20 with Ekowool and SS cable to qualify for the £20+ free postage ;)

Having owned a couple of Evolv Kicks which eventually died - and having bought a KFL - thought it would be worth a punt - especially as me 1st Evic decapaitiated itself and the Vamo SS needs some attention too (ever get the felling that VW isn't meant to be fa thee ;) )

Quick photo comparison ('scuse the rather manky original - been thrown in a draw fa months)
Kicks: Evolv original on the Left and Sigelei a-like on the Right

P1000734_zps7b5485a0.jpg

Bottom
P1000735_zps24585bee.jpg

The Evolv original has shrink wrap around it and a bit more of a spring compared to the Sigelei aside from that there pretty much the same size as thee can see from the pics

Performance wise (from memory with the original) i can't tell the difference TBH thus far. The Evolv one lasted about 4 months of intermittent use mainly at 8Wish - see how the Kick-a-like lasts - but at £17... ;)

Last edited:
Aside from the Terminator i also ordered a Kanger T3s - love the Evod but wanted a larger capacity but skipped them as folks experiences weren't too good.

Unlike the Evods the T3s has a fully clear tube, has a 3ml capacity, the base is slightly knurled, which should make unscrewing it a tad easier, and the mouthpiece is more like a normal 510 DT.

It arrived today, so took off the base, took off the post, popped a drop of juice on the coil and wick, filled down the sides ala the Evod and left to stand for 5 minutes.

Take a Vape and tis an Evods bigger sibling
wink.png

Will be taking this to Brussels with me to give it a workout and report back after - but so far - if thee like Evods but want a larger capacity - the T3s looks like the perfect solution :2thumbsup:

GLV2MiniKangerT3s_zpsb75f5e95.jpg

Quick note:
Apparently thee can use the heads from the T3s on Evods and the ProTank but only T3s heads on the T3s (and ones thee've rebuilt)

Kanger T3s and Evod - slight size differnce - sorry for poor light (but flash was silly
wink.png
)
P1000751_zpsda979046.jpg

Well the T3s performed very well through best part of 20 hours and 12-15ml of juice i was up and about yesterday
smiley2.gif

Not a leak noticed and the T3s is looking like an excellent addition to the Kanger BCC range - definitely an Evods long lost Big Brother
smiley20.gif

Mom and Pop's Dragon Tobacco

Really wasn't sure i'd like this - Dragon Fruit and Tobacco
91.gif

Was i surprised
smiley3.gif

These last few days in the UK have been really 'Muggy' - hot and humid - and a lot of juices have seemed 'heavier' than usual.

The Dragon Tobacco has been light, and refreshing - not overly sweet - and with just enough tobacco way off in the background to scratch that itch too! Only had a weeks steeping so should only get better - if it survives another week
smiley2.gif

Another Winner from the Font of Flavour that is M+P's
18.gif

Hopefully soon to be available as a DIY Flavour Concentrate at Leisure Liquids
smiley20.gif

BTW should be mentioned i have absolutely no idea if this tastes anything like Dragon Fruit - but like it all the same LoL

Back
Top Bottom