What's new

Manc Meet "Back to our Roots" meet 12th Aug.

city461

Legend
After our little excursion down sauf which went extremely well thanks to @butlerd and his staff in Atfield we shall be back to our roots again........
First a big thanks you to Daryl for the hospitality. and a great but exhausting time was had by all apart from the imbecile that was more disruptive than usual. It proved to be a big success and one that hopefully will be repeated next year without the visit ti Frankie and Benny`s and their 12 baked beans or the boarding house which needs to be boarded up..
Good to see the honorary member @Ment as well.....

12 August has been thrown around and seems popular and will give people a chance to exchange rash fest bargains.Should be a good raffle !!!
Usual format 2pm till late (curfew on the idiot from 5pm), The Old Dancer Balcony and a meal afterwards followed by cocktails at daryl`s bar..
There is a new vape shop opened in Wilmslow and I will check it out to see if its worth a nosy about beforehand..
Any evening meal preference pls let me know and I will book a table beforehand at a convinient time.. Yes Steve I know you want that curry again...
Please feel free to tag anybody that I forget to and as always new members are more than welcome...
Hope tagging works as it can be as temperamental

@Tubbyengineer @daz_app @dg109 @3dj @red5 @craigwalsh @butlerd @nwhornet @WardyGTC
@Motorheaded @Miss Pepper @MrTeaTime @Jimmydids @Ment @ZT @Huggett @Greebo @HAZZA1962
@SirLugg @Pinkmonkeys @tootingyoda @Clifford_vapes @EmbraSewerRat @JustDave
@chopper @paulcon @franksy @pixelhazard @crunchynut

Tagging worked for me.

I'll be zipping up my boots and going back to my roots......Yeh.

I've got a few more to tag on my PC when I get home...

Forgot to mention, Curry for me too. Steve's looked rather tasty last time.

Sorry to say can't make this one, it's right on the bit of work I have to do between holidays.

Forgot to mention, Curry for me too. Steve's looked rather tasty last time.
How could you tell for the brief 16 seconds it was on his plate...
If we do curry house it then I will demand the air con on this time as a ruby and 30 degrees didnt do anybody much favours

Sorry to say can't make this one, it's right on the bit of work I have to do between holidays.
Bollox... Hazza supply you with a sick note... All the effort we made coming down there to Atfield and this is the response we get...:mad::mad::mad::tongue::D

How could you tell for the brief 16 seconds it was on his plate...
If we do curry house it then I will demand the air con on this time as a ruby and 30 degrees didnt do anybody much favours
It can't be helped mate, it being silly season and all.

Bugger it, I was determined to make this one, but I've already got tickets for a new vape show in London that day. :(:(:(

A few more tags to add to the mix. We need more new faces (and raffle prize donations!)

All the details are in the OP, but to summarise

When? Saturday 12th August 12pm till late (we tend to go for a meal for our tea...)
Where? The Old Dancer 16 Grove Street Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 1DR
Can I vape? Yep!
Do they do proper beer? Yep!
Are the bar staff attractive? Erm...can't promise
Do they sell really nice pies? Oh yes....

Lifts up from North Staffs/South Cheshire may be available.....

@darroharro @purpleoptic @yodadude @Ad_87 @vapermarc @roosler @gagde1970 @raver_1989 @JSB888

Back
Top Bottom