What's new

Deborah Asshat

• Thread starter Deleted member 33278
  • Start date
About as on target
WOW,The clique is out in force tonight.

Got any better insults,"sparky" is more than a tad lame IMHO.

lol

Not really sweetie, I'm no the clique.
It's just part of your argument is rather tedious.
And one that is quite tiresome as it's been done to death. Aye, government money can ALWAYS be spent better, but you get to vote, so you do get a say in how it is spent. Wailing, bealing and being rude on a forum is not the way to get this kindae thing fixed.

Lame however seems far more your style, so I'll leave that all up to you.
Missing you already.:banghead:

About as on target

Not really sweetie, I'm no the clique.
It's just part of your argument is rather tedious.
And one that is quite tiresome as it's been done to death. Aye, government money can ALWAYS be spent better, but you get to vote, so you do get a say in how it is spent. Wailing, bealing and being rude on a forum is not the way to get this kindae thing fixed.

Lame however seems far more your style, so I'll leave that all up to you.
Missing you already.:banghead:

You don`t have to read my posts,or do you get some weird kick out of being offended by moderate rudeness?

You must be bored out of yer skull?

@fir q when this forum was made. The kind builders of this site included a log out button. If we are all bad people and you don't like it please use said button and leave all us evil bullies alone to vape and bully each other. This site is amazing and full of great people. I've seen a few of your postings tonight and you are only set on causing trouble.

Breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out and relax.........trust that's fixed it

Back
Top Bottom