What's new

Deborah Asshat

• Thread starter Deleted member 33278
  • Start date
From the horses mouth,maybe best get yer eyes tested,

http://ash.org.uk/about/

and millions spent on an ,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

either ban it,make it illegal or stop wasting money that could be better used elsewhere,don`t you see?
Strangely enough, no i don't see your point. You seem to object to the existence of a charity - Admittedly one that campaigns against smoking - but thats hardly a crime, and since smoking is a major cause of early deaths and serious illnesses then it seems like a neccesary evil - even if you or I don't like it.
As for my eyes, just had them tested and got new glasses this weekend - so my vision is fine. How about your sanity? or perhaps your overweening need to pour out bile and hate on anyone who disagrees with you is clouding your judgment, after all in post #15 you effectively called The entirety of the Forum's membership "Sheeple" based on a comment from a single person. If thats not a massive overreaction then I don't know what is.
Perhaps you can ridicule other members commitment to vaping but remember, some of those people are more committed to helping their fellow Vapers and forum members than you could imagine. From running charity raffles in support of good causes, through letter writing campaigns to politicians and petitions to government and the EU, to actually going on demonstrations and becoming involved with Vapers in power and other campaign organisations. Our forum members have done it all and continue to do sterling work in many areas.
Now, once you've done some of that, then maybe, just maybe you'll have earned the right to call other members of this forum "Sheeple" - until then you are and will remain nothing more than a Keyboard warrior...
Main_Chairborne.jpg

Last edited:
The Truth Is Out There.

Strangely enough, no i don't see your point. You seem to object to the existence of a charity - Admittedly one that campaigns against smoking - but thats hardly a crime, and since smoking is a major cause of early deaths and serious illnesses then it seems like a neccesary evil - even if you or I don't like it.
As for my eyes, just had them tested and got new glasses this weekend - so my vision is fine. How about your sanity? or perhaps your overweening need to pour out bile and hate on anyone who disagrees with you is clouding your judgment, after all in post #15 you effectively called The entirety of the Forum's membership "Sheeple" based on a comment from a single person. If thats not a massive overreaction then I don't know what is.
Perhaps you can riducule other members commitment to vaping but remember some of those people are more committed to helping their fellow Vapers and forum members than you could imagine. From Running Charity raffles in support of good causes, through letter writing campaigns to politicians and petitions to Government and the EU, to actually going on demonstrations and becoming involved with Vapers in power and other campaign organisations Our forum members have done it all and continue to do sterling work in many areas.
Now, once you've done some of that then maybe, just maybe you'll have earned the right to call other members of this forum "Sheeple" until then you are and will remain nothing more than a Keyboard warrior...
View attachment 134131

You can`t phase me with your bully tactics squire,i see you like your badges,might take you a while to get this one,

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/fir-q.33278/badges/13/#trophy-18

"Busted"

have fun.
;)

Oh and for all those believing the bullshit about millions spent on ASH - perhaps you should make use of the link To the ASH About Us page so kindly provided by our belligerent friend, once there take yourself over to the Our Accounts section that I've kindly linked to, download a copy of the Accounts PDF for your own perusal. As with many charities ASH themselves don't actually go through that much money, they get a lot of publicity and act as middlemen for a lot of things but don't actually use a lot themselves...

The Truth Is Out There.

You can`t phase me with your bully tactics squire,i see you like your badges,might take you a while to get this one,

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/fir-q.33278/badges/13/#trophy-18

"Busted"

have fun.
;)
The truth is indeed out there - and you are indeed busted, busted as a weak and cowardly blowhard who after being challenged screams "Bully" in the hope people won't realise that he was the one who kicked off in the first place...

I'm reasonably confident anyone reading this thread will say that I'm not bullying anyone - in fact I'm so confident I think you should shout for a Moderator or Admin, surely they will tell me off if I've been a bully?
Tell you what - I'll do it for you...
@JustDave or @Miss Pepper - I stand accused of bullying, could someone render an independent verdict please...

Last edited:
I think the funding ASH gets/got would be better spent directly on front line NHS (Nurses etc) or some other worthy cause.

MPs currently get £74K pa.

2 currently useless aircraft carriers, costs roughly £6 billion and rising.
HS2 train line - another 6 billion quid.

How much tax payer money spent on bailing out banks?
How much tax payers money spent on failed projects to alleviate poverty?
Subsidies for wind power, nuclear power.

Virtually all road signs in Scotland have Gaelic on them, why? and how much did that cost?

So, despite no getting the few quid that ASH recieve, how much more could the NHS get if the funding for the above silly plans was redirected?

Wind it in sparky, have a beer and re-evaluate your misdirected rage.

Oh and for all those believing the bullshit about millions spent on ASH - perhaps you should make use of the link To the ASH About Us page so kindly provided by our belligerent friend, once there take yourself over to the Our Accounts section that I've kindly linked to, download a copy of the Accounts PDF for your own perusal. As with many charities ASH themselves don't actually go through that much money, they get a lot of publicity and act as middlemen for a lot of things but don't actually use a lot themselves...

So,a quick Google finds that ASH have been going since 1967,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_on_Smoking_and_Health

they received £745,650 in taxpayer funded grants just from the Department of Health between 2011 and 2015 so i`m guessing several millions since they have been active,if they don`t spend much,i`m guessing they just pay themselves huge wages then?
Yes,"millions" since 1967 i would imagine,that should of gone to poorly paid nurses,doing great work under pressure,not asshats from marketing who can draw a graph.

Keep on with the name calling tubby,i couldn`t give a hoot,as a wise person said sometime,

"if you are taking flack,you`re probably on target"

https://order-order.com/2016/05/19/taxpayer-funded-ash-lobbied-government-for-plain-packs/

TTFN

MPs currently get £74K pa.

2 currently useless aircraft carriers, costs roughly £6 billion and rising.
HS2 train line - another 6 billion quid.

How much tax payer money spent on bailing out banks?
How much tax payers money spent on failed projects to alleviate poverty?
Subsidies for wind power, nuclear power.

Virtually all road signs in Scotland have Gaelic on them, why? and how much did that cost?

So, despite no getting the few quid that ASH recieve, how much more could the NHS get if the funding for the above silly plans was redirected?

Wind it in sparky, have a beer and re-evaluate your misdirected rage.

WOW,The clique is out in force tonight.

Got any better insults,"sparky" is more than a tad lame IMHO.

lol

Back
Top Bottom