What's new

Deborah Asshat

• Thread starter Deleted member 33278
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33278

I see the Beeb are at it again,supporting ASH to try and gain more public taxpayers funding in the WAR on Smokers and Vapors.
What a grasping,leaching,shyster and bully she is,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-40641469

At least there are still some good people fighting back for freedom to choose.

I don`t smoke anymore,but defend "the right" of smokers to stink if they wish too,why doesn`t ASH ask and actually listen as to why people smoke or vape and then try to do something constructive about the root causes,they need to get off their high moral horses and start to think about WHY people do these things.

I hope they get their funding cut off completely(noses out of the troughs),what a proper disgrace they really are.

I wonder how much the publicly funded by the TAX payer lobby group ASH has cost over the years?
How effective have ASH actually been in reducing numbers of smokers compared to numbers of smokers reduced by Vapors and word of mouth for free at ZERO cost to Tax payers?

I think I read a different article.

There's nothing in there against vaping, and the final paragraph even advocates pregnant women vaping as an alternative to smoking.

Surely this is all good? There's nothing good about smoking, which is why we are all on this forum, and a government that wants to stamp out smoking despite the loss of tax revenue must be applauded.

I agree @Ment, but then the argument is that if it works and is safer for pregnant women, then it should apply to everyone else who smokes. Something I doubt the anti vape arseholes want to admit.

There's nothing in there against vaping, and the final paragraph even advocates pregnant women vaping as an alternative to smoking.

Surely this is all good? There's nothing good about smoking, which is why we are all on this forum, and a government that wants to stamp out smoking despite the loss of tax revenue must be applauded.

I was just thinking the same

"The Beeb are at it again" ... what, outlining a government plan and giving the views of 3 different people/organisations, ASH, Forest and The smoking in pregancy challenge group? ...damn, how dare they? :eyeroll:

I agree @Ment, but then the argument is that if it works and is safer for pregnant women, then it should apply to everyone else who smokes. Something I doubt the anti vape arseholes want to admit.

The anti vape arseholes will never be converted. Either they have a lot to lose, or they are like my missus, who took an instant dislike to vaping, and after 4 years still hates it with a passion, despite being a smoker.

The Beeb are giving a platform for ASH to get funding by blowing their trumpet and the article allows comments from anti smoking and anti vaping twonks who have nothing better to do than hate.
Some of the comments make me feel sick,they have no humanity at all,horrible people.
Biased Broadcasting Company.
Meh.

I was just thinking the same

"The Beeb are at it again" ... what, outlining a government plan and giving the views of 3 different people/organisations, ASH, Forest and The smoking in pregancy challenge group? ...damn, how dare they? :eyeroll:

I think the funding ASH gets/got would be better spent directly on front line NHS (Nurses etc) or some other worthy cause.

Back
Top Bottom