What's new

Am I nuts for thinking this?

I'm sure we've all been there. I know I have.

What's truly sad in my eyes is that governments will interfere in the most mundane aspects of our lives. They will regulate and ban products designed to save lives, stop us smoking and dying through disease and cancer. But they won't even dream of stepping in to ban the actual problem; cigarettes. Despite the fact that they are extremely addictive (pound for pound as psychologically addictive as heroin) and have ZERO benefits to the user.

Cigarettes should be illegal and those who produced them and caused this pandemic should be tried for crimes against humanity. You don't make something as addictive as heroin with 4000 toxic chemicals in it and put it on the market for the general public whilst claiming for decades that there's no health problems linked to it without being held accountable in my book.

Do not forget how Philip Morris invented iQOS as a "better alternative than vape" thing. It's just so sad people still use and buy these kind of products.

It's odd how it's made 'underground vapers' of the lot of us... Orders from China, Buying Chemicals separately, Wires, Glass Tanks, Food flavourings and Nicotine sourced - it's becoming a bit like Breaking Bad!

Also driving the cost of TPD compliant eliquid through the roof; 55p and beyond per ML of any half decent liquid in the shops vs 2p of DIY? Madness.

Back
Top Bottom