What's new

Butfest Report

I've not got much to add to the above. Thanks of course go to the Butlers for their kind hospitality. Darrell, Kirsten and Ethan as well as Butlerd senior made for great company.

Great to catch up with @Ment who shall be now designated as an honourable member of the NW chapter due to his rather tasty halloumi cake thingys.

Thanks also to @city461 for his culinary skills, @red5 for the nighttime company, @Tubbyengineer for the technical knowledge and skills repairing a certain member's juice-filled Palitoy mod, @dg109 and his lovely missus Evie for the late night wanderings and laughs on our return to the fine establishment where we were due to rest our heads.

Also special thanks to Evie for the extra bit of luggage I ended up with due to a bit of last minute shopping. Pics were taken, but not a lot to add apart from a couple of snaps of the fine hotel's well maintained garden/patio/bombsite as well as the result of @3dj fighting with gravity whilst taking on a fairy....

View attachment 133886 View attachment 133887 View attachment 133888
I know London had it bad in the war with the blitz and stuff. But that shit hole we stayed in last night could of cleaned up after said bombings. I have stayed in some fucking dumps in my time, but this one gets 10/10. I can't believe there was no mirror in the bathroom!!!!! I had to brush my hair by looking at myself on the camera on my phone. And my bed only had three fucking legs.

I know London had it bad in the war with the blitz and stuff. But that shit hole we stayed in last night could of cleaned up after said bombings. I have stayed in some fucking dumps in my time, but this one gets 10/10. I can't believe there was no mirror in the bathroom!!!!! I had to brush my hair by looking at myself on the camera on my phone. And my bed only had three fucking legs.

It was delightful. Not.

From the rather unorthodox checking in process (They only have a mobile phone number, and no front desk. You had to get the keys from a combination keysafe on the front gate....), to the outdoor seating area, (which was an old settee round the side) this is a truly 5 star "hotel"

£44 for a night in what looked like an old swingers club. Bargain.

Note to self: always check the reviews.

It was delightful. Not.

From the rather unorthodox checking in process (They only have a mobile phone number, and no front desk. You had to get the keys from a combination keysafe on the front gate....), to the outdoor seating area, (which was an old settee round the side) this is a truly 5 star "hotel"

£44 for a night in what looked like an old swingers club. Bargain.

Note to self: always check the reviews.
It was a proper shit hole though Darren. The garden wasn't that bad, if you like big fuck off weeds.
I'm sure I caught some sort of infection off the bed. My knackers have been itchy as fuck all day.

It was a proper shit hole though Darren. The garden wasn't that bad, if you like big fuck off weeds.
I'm sure I caught some sort of infection off the bed. My knackers have been itchy as fuck all day.
Damn, you managed to catch the clap from the fairy as well as getting beaten up?...:lol1:

Sounds like a good weekend then boys.

He still doesnt know I put said mirror under the bed so he dindt ponce about for an hour in the morning for an hour...
Also as @daz_app , @red5 and @dg109 will confirm Frankie and Fucking Benny`s do the worst breakfast in history.. 7 beans in a pot and a good vet would have had the bacon back on its feet again in 2 minutes... You lot were spoilt with food the day before..May I suggest eggs benedict cooked at @butlerds house next year.. If you manage to get the kitchen cleaned up by then... Sorry about the empties left lying around all over the place but if you take them down to the ali recycling centre you can get 2 weeks in Florida on the returns..

Also a big shout out to SMOK for sending their public relations manager down to the meet to have a quiet one with @Ment and myself...
Her makeup was chipping off after the first hour and she gave a blank expression after 2 hours.. By the end of the night she was just propping the kitchen door open.. Seems some things never change..
Please @butlerd remember to put her in Singapore post back to China sometime next month to replicate their shipping...

Looks like you had a great time Guy's and Gals :):):)

Good effort... Looking forwards to meeting some or all @ VF

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom