What's new

Salt nicotine: Pros and Cons

Did you ever use nicotine salts?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
I've also had great success with Nic salts. I tend to vape 3mg, but love a 12 in a pen style mod or an all in one kit. I've tried a few elements liquids but much prefer Dr Salt's flavour line. I'm hooked on the Olympic dream right now.

I bought 3x 30ml of Mr. Salt Blood Orange Lemonade (pre TPD). It was fantastic, but expensive and I went through it in no time.
I like fruit type flavours anyway, but I found the Vape to be different to anything else I've tried, from 100% PG to 80% VG and all points inbetween.
I'd consider using this type of Nicotine salt Juice more IF it was more affordable. I began to experiment with DIY pre-TPD, so cost of juice is a major issue for me.
Hardware has got cheaper since I started Vaping and discovered the joy of Chinese suppliers, but pre-made Juice has become steadily more expensive.
If I could buy DIY Salt Nic I'd give it a go.

To all of you forumonians i have an interesting topic.

I`m not in U.K. and here we don`t have nicotine salts but i`m aware somewhat soon i could get it from my place.

If anyone uses some of these, describe the feelings and potential harm. As far as i know nicotine salts provide less acidity (obviously) and more nicotine inside. However, i`ve heard it fits best MTL vape at high percentages but maybe someone can highlight any info about that "salty" decision?

tbh i would hate to have this in house

a friend finding powder in ur home when they are drunk would turn a good night bad

The Nic salts I have/had, tasted like sweaty salty cheese... however adding a few drops of Grandmas Lemonade to overpower that... yep great. It's helping me cut down the 30ml+ a day juice bill

Trying some Straw High from Dr. Salt today which I've brought to work with me in a Kayfun v3 mini
The overall flavour isn't very strong. There's a vague strawberry on the inhale but i'm not really getting the cream

Does anyone know the PG/VG ratio for the DR. Salt liquids please?

The Nic salts I have/had, tasted like sweaty salty cheese... however adding a few drops of Grandmas Lemonade to overpower that... yep great. It's helping me cut down the 30ml+ a day juice bill

All you need there is just some bacon flavourings haha

Back
Top Bottom