What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

Have a great one tomorrow guys. Wish I could be with you.

I shall be drinking water tea and having direct infusions of some serious drugs. Sadly not the recreational kind.

Have a drink for me.
Cheers Dave. Stay well buddy and hope to catch up soon.

The Starship Tubby is departing - its mission, to voyage beyond known space to that mysterious realm known as "Down South", To explore strange new worlds and to not pay a bloody fortune for a pint of beer....

The Starship Tubby is departing - its mission, to voyage beyond known space to that mysterious realm known as "Down South", To explore strange new worlds and to not pay a bloody fortune for a pint of beer....
Have a great weekend fellas.:beerchug At least the cost of ale down south will save your liver from permanent damage (and the fact that it's more coloured water).
For the sake of @butlerd 's sanity keep @3dj out of all flower beds, pot plants & hanging baskets. If that fails hit him on the head with the breezeblock @city461 has secreted in his rucksack. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Have fun everyone. I'm looking forward to reading the aftermath report. :goodluck:

God bless her and all who sail in her

Have a great one tomorrow guys. Wish I could be with you.

I shall be drinking water tea and having direct infusions of some serious drugs. Sadly not the recreational kind.

Have a drink for me.
Thank you Sir. Get well soon.

Well it's all over bar the headaches and maybe the breakfast...
There will be pictures, many, many comments, and quite possibly several months of cleaning up for @butlerd . Many thanks to all who turned up - The charity raffle ended up raising £120 for Queenscourt hospice...

Nom, Nom, Nom...
WP_20170716_10_28_44_Pro.jpg

Hope you all had a fantastic day and night!
Sore heads can be healed and @butlerd house can be repaired but good friends are hard to find [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom