What's new

Your thoughts of cbd

Bardiel003

Postman
Hi guys! I recently watched videos about cbd oils. I have adhd but it's not that bad at certain times. And my gf is bipolar. Was thinking maybe buy a bottle and use it mixed w/ our ejuice when we out in tanks/rta.

What I'm basically saying is, what are your thoughts in it?

You don't mix it with other juices, most eliquid cbd is already flavored.

As for effectiveness I've heard plenty of good things and seen some studies on what large doses can do all mostly positive.

I've had some from cbd mods, though never was quite sure what to make of it.

Try cbdbrothers on facebook or http://cbdbrothers.com
You don't want to mix cbd to get the most out of it, use it straight in a nice RDA. I can tell you that the cbd capsules are absolutely BRILLIANT and that is the form that Carol now uses exclusively.

There's a lot of positives for CBD oil, but the problem being you don't actually know what your buying, ie there maybe little or no cbd in the oil and it's not cheap. You may want to try a fidget spinner instead as there's a lot of evidence that they work for people with ADHD etc

Well hush my mouth then. Obviously the information which I have devoured from considerable research is wrong then. :D

^ rip lol! And that's true that not sure if all or nearly any. I have a fidget cube (childish sure. But it helps with my anxious).

With the notable exception of Satijah 500mg Original Hemp cbd (which I use for pain relief) all of the other stuff I've bought has turned out to be shite. You might look at CTAUK: http://cannabistrades.uk/membership-account/directory/ , I think it's all a bit of a con and a waste of money, the trade association grew out of MHRA interference with the cbd industry last year. Cbd Brothers has a big fan club, never tried their stuff myself.

I've Tried canavape and bought a banana cream cbd infused liquid, flavour was nice with an earthy note on the exhale, i felt extremely relaxed after about 1.5ml over a 2hr period, it also helped a lot with leg pain from a damaged muscle that i've had for many years, only drawback is the cost.

Cbd is mainly for pain relief, and you can end up paying quite a bit for some liquid that actually helps the pain, around £60 a bottle if not more.

It won't really do much for adhd or bipolar, I'd suggest going to see your doctor and letting a professional treat you and your girlfriends conditions.

I had a load of herbal material which was apparently "high cbd". It was quite good, wasn't in any pain, anxious or stressed out after I used some of it. And music sounded really excellent. Especially reggae. Just my experience...

Back
Top Bottom