What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Salt nicotine: Pros and Cons

Did you ever use nicotine salts?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
I've also had great success with Nic salts. I tend to vape 3mg, but love a 12 in a pen style mod or an all in one kit. I've tried a few elements liquids but much prefer Dr Salt's flavour line. I'm hooked on the Olympic dream right now.

I bought 3x 30ml of Mr. Salt Blood Orange Lemonade (pre TPD). It was fantastic, but expensive and I went through it in no time.
I like fruit type flavours anyway, but I found the Vape to be different to anything else I've tried, from 100% PG to 80% VG and all points inbetween.
I'd consider using this type of Nicotine salt Juice more IF it was more affordable. I began to experiment with DIY pre-TPD, so cost of juice is a major issue for me.
Hardware has got cheaper since I started Vaping and discovered the joy of Chinese suppliers, but pre-made Juice has become steadily more expensive.
If I could buy DIY Salt Nic I'd give it a go.

To all of you forumonians i have an interesting topic.

I`m not in U.K. and here we don`t have nicotine salts but i`m aware somewhat soon i could get it from my place.

If anyone uses some of these, describe the feelings and potential harm. As far as i know nicotine salts provide less acidity (obviously) and more nicotine inside. However, i`ve heard it fits best MTL vape at high percentages but maybe someone can highlight any info about that "salty" decision?

tbh i would hate to have this in house

a friend finding powder in ur home when they are drunk would turn a good night bad

The Nic salts I have/had, tasted like sweaty salty cheese... however adding a few drops of Grandmas Lemonade to overpower that... yep great. It's helping me cut down the 30ml+ a day juice bill

Trying some Straw High from Dr. Salt today which I've brought to work with me in a Kayfun v3 mini
The overall flavour isn't very strong. There's a vague strawberry on the inhale but i'm not really getting the cream

Does anyone know the PG/VG ratio for the DR. Salt liquids please?

The Nic salts I have/had, tasted like sweaty salty cheese... however adding a few drops of Grandmas Lemonade to overpower that... yep great. It's helping me cut down the 30ml+ a day juice bill

All you need there is just some bacon flavourings haha

Back
Top Bottom