What's new

capella vanilla custard v1

It would be interesting if it was the same thing, I guess it's cheaper than CAP branded V1
£1.44 for 15ml and it gets cheaper the more you order up to £9.00 for 100ml. So yeah not bad prices...will test the two against each other once I give them a steep

----------update--------

one month steep nice still reminds me of the creme caramel pots

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beware coil killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------update--------

one month steep nice still reminds me of the creme caramel pots

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beware coil killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 200ml batch of cap VC v1 is coming up to two weeks old...the weekend will be it's first test in a dripper. I have to say the smell...OMG! Going off just the smell... I really don't know how it can improve anymore but it will be all in the tasting.

pos
My 200ml batch of cap VC v1 is coming up to two weeks old...the weekend will be it's first test in a dripper. I have to say the smell...OMG! Going off just the smell... I really don't know how it can improve anymore but it will be all in the tasting.
post back here when u do bud

I'm have 500mls of 7month aged v1 to crack open shortly,personally i find about 3-6 months they start to shine i cant imagine it starting to taste any worse after 7 months (fingers crossed)

try putting a little away in a drawer or cupboard for a few more months and come bck to it then

I'm have 500mls of 7month aged v1 to crack open shortly,personally i find about 3-6 months they start to shine i cant imagine it starting to taste any worse after 7 months (fingers crossed)

try putting a little away in a drawer or cupboard for a few more months and come bck to it then
7 months!!! OMFG [emoji33] I don't know how you stop yourself from blitzing it!

With a custard I understand that they benefit from a minimum 4 week steep (the classic way...a dark place and a shake) and I would probably stretch to 8 weeks but damn...7 months...I just couldn't...life's too short.

Do you really think Ambrosia let's their custard steep for that long? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It wasnt too bad i had slowly been making more than i needed each time i mixed untill i had enough of a surplus.

i recall someone here who had a custard that was nearly 2 years old...thats what i call pactience.

Ive got 9/10 month caramel custard biscuit thats pretty black ( DARKER THE BETTER) and 60ml left of 6 month old Calicustard by SVC thats really really dark and tastes the absolute bees knees.

Ive got 9/10 month caramel custard biscuit thats pretty black ( DARKER THE BETTER) and 60ml left of 6 month old Calicustard by SVC thats really really dark and tastes the absolute bees knees.
Come to think about it...back in the day when I was lung hitting 12mg (I know a bit daft but it worked at the time) I had a load of SCV callicustard which I didn't touch for nearly a year after dropping to 6mg (now on 3mg) but when I revisited MTL it was perfect in a Kayfun v3 mini. That was really dark but I think the nic strength probably contributed to the colour a bit.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Tom used Cap VC v1 in his Callicustard. I really need to take a visit to mix shop and grab some concentrates for SVC.

Back
Top Bottom