What's new

Crazy Americans

Truly Bonkers!

Yet another reason to avoid America at the moment.

Hmmm let's look at the comprehensive list of addictions they deal with... wow they seem to cover pretty much all the well known addictive substances..

addictions-heh.jpg

EXCEPT TOBACCO!?

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Strange how the positive effects are always unproven and/or dubious but the negatives are just that bit more certain. Would love to know how that works.

Strange how the positive effects are always unproven and/or dubious but the negatives are just that bit more certain. Would love to know how that works.
It's a process similar to reverse osmosis - In this case pressure is used to extract money from patients by pushing them against a fear matrix until they pour cash into the pockets of the "Experts". As in reverse osmosis it's the pressure that's key as in normal circumtances the cash will flow from areas of High concentrations (Experts) to areas of low concentration (Happy Vapers).

Hmmm let's look at the comprehensive list of addictions they deal with... wow they seem to cover pretty much all the well known addictive substances..

View attachment 133232

EXCEPT TOBACCO!?

View attachment 133233

last year after redoing one of my customer's driveways I was by the end of the week addicted to 'Gravel' all 22 tonnes of the stuff in lovely yellow shingle perhaps I shall call them.....

edit hang on case maker = wax, paint thinner, Christ its a one stop shop...pass me the phone love

last year after redoing one of my customer's driveways I was by the end of the week addicted to 'Gravel' all 22 tonnes of the stuff in lovely yellow shingle perhaps I shall call them.....

edit hang on case maker = wax, paint thinner, Christ its a one stop shop...pass me the phone love
Always the way with gravel, people think they can handle it "just a tonne or 2 i'll be fine, give it up when i want" 22 tonnes later:17:

yes all by hand he went around with a measuring stick, had to be 3 inches deep I chucked the stick over the fence when he went in for lunch

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0102.JPG

I am an addict to nicotine after that week I needed a drink drugs the lot

crazy Americans anything to turn a coin

Back
Top Bottom