What's new

Show us/me your CLOOOUDS

Anybody else feel a little bit weird watching all these videos? Feels a little fetishy.

Maybe we should have a "Vape fetish" thread. Could be interesting.
Nope, I think it's perfectly normal to have showmen and women, like a lot of hobbies have out there. It's a shame folk are dissuaded by derogatory comments from those who can't or choose not to show off a little.

Nope, I think it's perfectly normal to have showmen and women, like a lot of hobbies have out there. It's a shame folk are dissuaded by derogatory comments from those who can't or choose not to show off a little.

Offending post removed.

Sorry if I offended anyone and please do not be put off posting your videos. I certainly enjoy watching them. I was just messing. My sense of humour doesn't resonate with everyone.

Last edited:
Offending post removed.

Sorry if I offended anyone and please do not be put off posting your videos. I certainly enjoy watching them. I was just messing. My sense of humour doesn't resonate with everyone.
Maybe I shouldn't have quoted your post mate, as my comment wasn't aimed at you. Those that don't do something often criticise those who like to, a bit like the none cloudies Vs the cloudies. Each to their own I say, so long as legal. Peace :)

Maybe I shouldn't have quoted your post mate, as my comment wasn't aimed at you. Those that don't do something often criticise those who like to, a bit like the none cloudies Vs the cloudies. Each to their own I say, so long as legal. Peace :)

No problem at all, bud.

I should have put a bit more thought in to my post before posting it anyway. After reading it back to myself I can see how someone a bit shy, new to vaping or lacking self-confidence could be dissuaded from participating. And that was certainly not my intention. After all, I love clouds. Awaiting the arrival of my TFV12 with T14 coils.
vapor.gif

Last edited:
If I could blow really massive crowds I'd probably show off (my nature I guess), all those tricks too. Anyway, what's wrong with a little fetish every now and again? :D

If I could blow really massive crowds I'd probably show off (my nature I guess), all those tricks too. Anyway, what's wrong with a little fetish every now and again? :D

Nothing wrong with it in my book! I couldn't agree with you more... Legal + consenting = ALL GOOD. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom