What's new

Whats everybody's favorite custard liquid?

JACOBWORTHINGTON

Custard liqiuid is pretty much the only juice i vape nowadays, however im looking for a new custard to try, i usually vape Lanksy Juice RIP custard or Turtle turd, any suggestions?

I used to love General Custard from Generals Juices, due to cost, I switched to Cerberus from Darkstar, also very good, and I've got some 'Lesley's Custard' from Bestcigliquid on the way, looking forward to trying that.

Welcome to the planet.

Me not tried any of those custards but if you want others to try then look at post 2 on recommended suppliers tread stuck in new users section. Can't link as on phone at work.

I don't think I have even tried a custard juice. I must try harder.:D

The Custard Doughnut from Cotswold Vapour is awesome, my favourite custard.

I only tried Rejuiced Big Mamas custard and hated it! I've left it in a draw for a while so one day might go back to it and give it another go.

Would also like to know what is the best custard to try as it's next on my list of juices to try. Interested in vanilla custard......

My favorites are flavour art's vanilla custard and custard cream. both, especially the CC have something a wee bit citrusy, more like a fresh custard that you'd get in a tart, than the stuff that you'd make from a box of powder. The CC mixes well with cherry or other fruits.

Not sure how popular flavour art is here, I diy them from the concentrates. Never tried their premade juice.

Back
Top Bottom