What's new

"Mancs On Tour" some guidelines....

Gratefully accepted Darren. Daryl has offered to assist as well but I will do much of the prep at home....
BTW do you have one of these? Mini one? or @Tubbyengineer probably has..dont want to be taking an industrial one down there and it seems they dont strip paint or make creme brulee down there according to Daryl
View attachment 132853

I do indeed. It's small but perfectly formed. I'll chuck it in my bag tonight so I don't forget it.

Gratefully accepted Darren. Daryl has offered to assist as well but I will do much of the prep at home....
BTW do you have one of these? Mini one? or @Tubbyengineer probably has..dont want to be taking an industrial one down there and it seems they dont strip paint or make creme brulee down there according to Daryl
View attachment 132853
Oops didn't notice that, was too busy re-jigging the Sons of POTV logo... New Polo shirt ordered...
I've got a small torch - but since Daz is bringing his I won't bother fishing it out...

Small on front left.

Manc-Meet-Name-Logo.png

The big one for the back...
Manc Meet Logo.png

Oops didn't notice that, was too busy re-jigging the Sons of POTV logo... New Polo shirt ordered...
I've got a small torch - but since Daz is bringing his I won't bother fishing it out...
Fish it out Steve pls... its not a big thing and want to be sure. Gas might be a problem....Thanks

Back
Top Bottom