What's new

Taunton vape shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepsrepus

Postman
I know its a long shot but apparently a new one just opened up, anyone know where it is?

The only two I know of are Vape-It and the one in Bridge Street. It'd be good if another one's opened.

vapour trails in Weston-Super-Mare
and a shop in Bridgwater as well
(haven't visited them)
Taunton shop supposed to be good

The only two I know of are Vape-It and the one in Bridge Street. It'd be good if another one's opened.

Is vape-it off bindon road? because that is roughly where this one I was told about is

Is vape-it off bindon road? because that is roughly where this one I was told about is

Yep, on a trading estate. I went in there for some juice once and to have a look. I don't know about another one though.

Vapourtrails is the one I was thinking of in Bridge Street, not been in there yet but I'll get around to it one time I'm up there.

Vapourtrails is the one I was thinking of in Bridge Street, not been in there yet but I'll get around to it one time I'm up there.

that is my regular shop the guy who runs it is really nice and very knowledgable, really helpful when I was just starting out

Sounds good. They were very nice in Vape-it as well.

Went to vape it the other day. It the bloke was really nice he made me up a 100% VG liquid of a prototype flavour he was working on all this while I waited 10/10 customer service :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom