What's new

Eliquid labels

It's my modified version of Fizzmustards 'Mustard Milk' It tasted horrible though so it's just a placeholder now lol :P
There is also Narwhal blood by Fuzion Vapors i got a while ago. Was no bad.
Really really sweet tho.

it is actually a thing lol. It's the 'Unicorn' of the Sea.

There is also Narwhal blood by Fuzion Vapors i got a while ago. Was no bad.
Really really sweet tho.

it is actually a thing lol. It's the 'Unicorn' of the Sea.

Narwhal blood is one of my favourite flavour's, haven't had it in about 2 years, off to order some now you have rekindled my love for it!

I'm loving the labels. Shame I don't have a computer or printer. Wouldn't mind printing some off for the 30ml bottles I'm gonna make. Anyone wanna print some and post to me I would be so grateful

Here's my labels for my diy personal use. Sure there's probably some copyright infringements lol
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489796579.011534.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489796589.645142.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489796597.579443.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489796605.932182.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489796613.480523.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489796623.168248.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489796631.067580.jpg

Here are mine created in publisher,all the same just different fonts and colours on the liquid name.

twister.jpg kanzi.jpg heisenberg.jpg

You might find luck on AliBaba if there is a supplier. I recall getting customised USB cables for under $1 a piece - so how expensive could labels be? You can buy the machines...but quality isn't great.

Home printer and Avery labels work for basic needs.

Depends on the intended placement of the product I guess.

Are you telling me there doesn't exist someone already producing these for a fair price online?....

Sounds like an opening for someone if so.

Got myself some printer compatible sticky labels off eBay, 20 sheets w/40 labels per sheet for £2.79, knocked together a template in power point, does the trick for me. I was wanted something easy and simple that's better than my illegible hand writing :18: some awesome designs in here!

Attachments

• IMG_5880.PNG
    IMG_5880.PNG
    4.7 MB · Views: 220
Back
Top Bottom