Vape Superstore
What's new

"Mancs On Tour" some guidelines....

city461

Legend
In the past few weeks many questions have been asked about our first excursion outside the safe and comforting walls of our fair city and I hope to shed some light on them now as this is a dry run for our first overseas meet which is planned for Sept.
Most of us are travelling sauf by rattler but Steve @Tubbyengineer is leaving by motor vehicle in a reconnaissance role to see how the land lies.... We can always fall back to Crewe where there is a very pleasant hostelry outside the station.
Drinking on the train should be maximised as much as possible till we get through passport control as I have heard it is a tad expensive down sauf. This is probably the only thing @3dj will get right all weekend.
On passing through Nottingham dont forget to raise two fingers in gesticulation to @Huggett and @ZT who have been threatening to make an appearance at one of our meets but never turned up......
Lets be nice down there Gents, be charming and pleasant. Admire the flying ducks above the fire place if need be.
There is a phrase book that might come in handy for those that are over inebriated or just plain struggle with the foreign dialec tor dont be afraid to ask our host @butlerd for clarification.
51BM+2zav2L._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
Google translate is another option to be considered....
Dont expect great northern ales below Burton upon Trent , they have a near frozen nats piss down sauf called larrger. Please bear with it till we return North..
Apart from that @butlerd senior , whom Ive met, is a very sensible and friendly chap and the font of all knowledge. I suspect most of the entertainment will be from his direction...
And a final warning I gather they have been experimenting with irony down south in a much simplified version so beware... A slight chuckle might be an appropriate response no matter how poor the attempt.
See you at the station Gents and as Hill Street Blues Sergeant Phil Esterhaus used to say " Lets be careful out there"
There is a rota which will be handed out concerning the supervision of you know who...We must all take a turn. You will only be exempt with a doctors certificate in Swahili so @daz_app @red5 @dg109 @chubbaduckie @Jay Hannen please note...

Premier Ecigs
You need to get one of these harness things for @3dj. Don't want him wandering off & accidentally getting off the train at Stoke on Trent. :D

IMG_2026.JPG

"as I have heard it is a tad expensive down sauf."

Nah, its just cheap oop north!

Vape Green
I will happily take a turn looking after Dunc, he's like that really cool uncle your mum never talks about but is the life and soul of family get togethers. I cant wait [emoji2]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I will happily take a turn looking after Dunc, he's like that really cool uncle your mum never talks about but is the life and soul of family get togethers. I cant wait [emoji2]
lol lol lol Your in for a proper day buddy.. Baby sitting duties and pie and mash....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Are you right in the head? :D
Challenge accepted.:D

AcmeFog
lol lol lol Your in for a proper day buddy.. Baby sitting duties and pie and mash....:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stick the pie and mash mate, I've been thinking about your meaty balls all week [emoji6] the 15th can't come quicker

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom