What's new

F-WEST unicorn vomit

pal1dan

Postman
--------------------shake vape first test----------------------

took the risk today and got the uni glad i did funny taste sort off like kiwi ,melon , jolly ranchers -jolly roger- , and some sort of perfume / cleaner smell that i cant put my finger on edit a little bubblegum too

this stuff is not my usual i like my dessrts but its quite nice even just shaked im liking it :)

will update after steep

vg/pg 85/15
uni 20ml in 120ml
nic 2.7

danny

Last edited:
--------------------shake vape first test----------------------

took the risk today and got the uni glad i did funny taste sort off like kiwi ,melon , jolly ranchers -jolly roger- , and some sort of perfume / cleaner smell that i cant put my finger on edit a little bubblegum too

this stuff is not my usual i like my dessrts but its quite nice even just shaked im liking it :)

will update after steep

vg/pg 85/15
uni 20ml in 120ml
nic 2.7

danny
Give it a 2-4 week steep, then try it. i have a mate who loves it, a much nicer alternative would be Kanzi which is Strawberry watermelon and kiwi darkstar do a bottle shot of Kanzi or the one shot concentrate

Give it a 2-4 week steep, then try it. i have a mate who loves it, a much nicer alternative would be Kanzi which is Strawberry watermelon and kiwi darkstar do a bottle shot of Kanzi or the one shot concentrate

its really not going to last that long :sinister:

i will order more plus some kanzi and try to steep but cant promise haha

its really not going to last that long :sinister:

i will order more plus some kanzi and try to steep but cant promise haha

Why not try and get ahead of yourself, what i mean is make up a lot of juice that way some gets to steep for a few weeks and some to use then just replace as you go. That means you always have some well steeped juice to use. I have a couple of litres made up most has had a few weeks. 500ml of Kanzi, 150 ml of twister and 100ml of lemon tart was made earlier today and 250ml of grapple was made on Saturday.
It's honestly worth the outlay but get some that steep in a week or 2 so you can start vaping it while the rest carrys on steeping.
Grapple which is grape and apple says steep for 1 week i will leave it longer to be fair. Kanzi i leave for 2 or more weeks even though its supposed to be a shake and vape, it really does improve over time.
There is a downside to it all and thats finding a juice you love and leaving some of your stash steeping for a few months then realising its been forgotton. It does taste really good when you do use it though.

Why not try and get ahead of yourself, what i mean is make up a lot of juice that way some gets to steep for a few weeks and some to use then just replace as you go. That means you always have some well steeped juice to use. I have a couple of litres made up most has had a few weeks. 500ml of Kanzi, 150 ml of twister and 100ml of lemon tart was made earlier today and 250ml of grapple was made on Saturday.
It's honestly worth the outlay but get some that steep in a week or 2 so you can start vaping it while the rest carrys on steeping.
Grapple which is grape and apple says steep for 1 week i will leave it longer to be fair. Kanzi i leave for 2 or more weeks even though its supposed to be a shake and vape, it really does improve over time.
There is a downside to it all and thats finding a juice you love and leaving some of your stash steeping for a few months then realising its been forgotton. It does taste really good when you do use it though.

i would love to tasted this steep'd will do thank again also on the kanzi

my collection just now without the uni vomit just got that and also without the 100ml chalenge juice

my problem is i cant find my goto diy juice fine for day or two then hate it but uni is to good

Attachments

• WP_20170623_004.jpg
    WP_20170623_004.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
i would love to tasted this steep'd will do thank again also on the kanzi

my collection just now without the uni vomit just got that and also without the 100ml chalenge juice

my problem is i cant find my goto diy juice fine for day or two then hate it but uni is to good

My adv is Unicorn milk, but i am a big fan of Kanzi now and like to try this and that. My old adv where Mothers milk strawberry cream/custard type. and suicide bunny which is vanilla caramel, a lot of fruity flavours i just find harsh but some are ok. juice i have purchased and thought ok where French dude and pancake man but even they could only be vaped for a few days then i need to go back to what i've got made up myself.