What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Energy Kick (LF)

Raguri

Nutter!
Flavour Name
Energy Kick
Manufacturer
Liberty Flights (Unsure of Brand due to faded label)
Bottle size
10ml
Price paid
(N/A)
Price Per ml
N/A
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Beverage.

Review

After seeing that a member of the forum wanted to get rid of some flavours, I snapped them up as soon as possible. Partly as they were free, partly as he had some beautiful sounding ones. I then promised I would write a review, which, was rather silly of me since I have never written one before. So, here goes.

This review will be added to in a few days once it has steeped (Only just made it up).

I've always been a drinker of energy drinks, from 35p Corner shop shite, to £2+ a can red bull. I guess it's part of being a student these days, you go out, get hammered, then need something.. Anything to pick you up again in the morning.
Now, for the juice.
I mixed this up at 15%, mainly as that's my 'go to' for flavours I don't know... Now, at this concentration, there is a seriously strong flavour, much like Rockstar original (The black and yellow one)... And, I must also say that it has some 'kick'... I guess that's why it has the name it has! My Throat feels like it's had a roasting hot skewer through it multiple times, but strangely, I like that... Take that how you please.

At the moment, it is a bit too viscous for an 'all day vape'. BUT, as something to put into a spare tank to quench your thirst for caffeine, this is it. It's one SERIOUSLY good vape already.

Steeping
(Will update this in 2 days, but currently feel it's needed due to it being 100% clear)

Right, after 2 days of speed steeping (Hot vibrating water thingy in the airing cupboard)... This is now superb! In a Protank, it is both flavoursome, and viscious to my throat!
Vapour
Ample at 100% pg.

Throat hit
Insane...

Value

I feel I may have overdone it at 15%, so, if you were to use it at around 10% the value would increase. at roughly 35p per ml, it's great!

Use as a mixing ingredient
Have not tried this yet, but I imagine it would taste lovely with some blackcurrant...
(And, after trying it... It does!)

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was NOT bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
I am so glad you like it, would have been gutted after you was so patient for it to have been crap lol:D

It's superb Danny! I'm already starting to drink less of the real stuff!
Need to get some more nic base then I'll put reviews up of the rest (I did promise) :P

Back
Top Bottom