What's new

second hand vaping

That's a very good and comprehensive list of links that I'll probably make use of in the future.

Got bored reading after a few as most are from 2014 when everything was new and no research had been done.

I have no doubt that secondhand vape is less harmful than tobacco smoke but the problem is that it's loads more visible. Since I started vaping my OH keeps doing his nut about the amount of cloud in the house (unfortunately he says he doesn't like the smell either) and tbh if I forget myself and chain vape indoors then the cloud is obnoxiously visible and not confined to the room I'm in either. Ironically I feel obliged go outside to chainvape but never felt a similar obligation when I smoked rollies. Dunno about the law and vaping in cars etc but I know that I would never vape in a car - I can fill a room with vapeclouds in minutes so doing it in a car would be crazy. There's a sign on the door of my local pharmacy that claims that 80% of cigarette smoke is invisible, I guess vapour is more visible precisely because it's vapour not smoke and water molecules are larger than the combusted chemical molecules which make up tobacco smoke. Sadly ciggy smoke is most probably 80% or more harmful then vapour...yet I end up outdoors to vape when previously I could smoke stinkies all day indoors without a word said :( I guess I'll have to find something pretty cloudless to vape on when winter comes around ;)

IMO it`s better to have a decent MTL vape in that case. In winter i try to use only somewhat MTL (aspire Triton, classic) with 50/50 VG and PG ratio. Works flawlessly, much less clouds and i don`t need to wait that VG to freeze off

Vaping in cars containing kids isn't against the law, but imo
It might also come as a surprise to learn that nicotine is believed to be helpful in the treatment of numerous medical conditions, including Alzheimer’s Disease and Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD). Nicotine is the most recognizable ingredient of tobacco, regardless of the thousands of other chemicals found in cigarettes, and therefore it has become unfairly maligned, and incorrectly associated with smoking related illnesses.

:2thumbsup: Kudos for the mention of the health benefits of nicotine. I think a lot of us are aware of this, but it rarely gets a mention.

As for the OP's actual question...

People can have allergic reactions and other sensitivitivie to various e-juice ingredients, same us with other "harmless" substances that we eat such as nuts , berries etc. So none of this research etc rules out the possibility that particular juice contained something that was bad for you and your daughter.

Personally, I find that PG in the vape sets off my asthma, and that vaping certain spices gives me mouth ulcers.

Last edited:
Vape is considered very safe that's why i think that it is surely a coincidence.
necro29844976_lrg.jpg

i am just some weirdo who still vape outside of my flat. so i basically avoid to vape around people:-))))

Tbh, I just try not to annoy people with it, if someone notices I’m vaping and goes out of their way position themselves close to me such as in an empty area with maybe 2-3 other people and they complain that just annoys me, I’ll always try to position myself away from people when vaping if possible because I’m never sure how others are going to react to it, however there was one occasion where someone came into the vape shop and complained about me vaping, so that was a bit ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom