What's new

How many vapers did you see today?

Fancied a day off driving so me and mrs Moley took the bus into Hitchin.
Saw at least 30 vapers on our travels ranging from a young girl in her late teens (who vaped on the bus much to my disagreement) up to an old boy in his 70's vaping on a starter pen device.
Amazing how many vapers one sees these days, still plenty of fag smokers coughing up their lungs to balance it out though.
In fact one lady made me laugh out loud when she walked past the vaping stall in the market, wafting her hand around in disgust at one young lad blowing a cloud from an rda, whilst she was carrying a lit fag in her mouth!!

Fancied a day off driving so me and mrs Moley took the bus into Hitchin.
Saw at least 30 vapers on our travels ranging from a young girl in her late teens (who vaped on the bus much to my disagreement) up to an old boy in his 70's vaping on a starter pen device.
Amazing how many vapers one sees these days, still plenty of fag smokers coughing up their lungs to balance it out though.
In fact one lady made me laugh out loud when she walked past the vaping stall in the market, wafting her hand around in disgust at one young lad blowing a cloud from an rda, whilst she was carrying a lit fag in her mouth!!

Hitchin eh, not to far away from me.

Believe it or not, the only vapers i saw today were in the vape shop in Leeds when i was stocking up on Neon Green Slushie. I was however, asked if i had a light numerous times.

I live in Newcastle, often see a lot of people around vaping, outside work, in town, etc - but i am quite often in London for work/training and noticed i saw a lot less vapers? maybe it was my perception or just where i go :S

30-35

6 of these were at work and the rest were on the street my office is on but it's only so many as there is a vape shop on the same street

Back
Top Bottom