What's new

Help making cbd vape please

TypeRsam

Postman
Hi guys, need some advice. Im making a cbd vape i have vg/pg and cbd crystals....i have done some research and as far as i know ineed to dissolve the crystald into pg then mix the pg with vg... My question is that do i need to heat up the liquids in order to hace them mix properly??? Or will they bind perfectly fine if mixed then shaken wothout heating.many thanks

to melt the cbd crystals into the pg.
not sure how well it will mix with vg though, i'd aim for a pg heavy mix
You'll need the water to be around 60C or so

Im very pg sensitive so will be aiming for as lowpg as possible....it has to be doablr as companies do offer 100%vg cbd liquids.....i havd melted 0.5g into 3ml of pg woth an aim to make 30ml so around 160mg per 10ml it has melted into the pg f
RESULT!! After taking my time with it I have created a great fluid with no separation as of yet. For people in the future I did as follows
1.put 3ml of pg into a beaker
2.put27ml of vg into a beaker
3. Place both beakers into a slow cooker on low heat surrounded by water
4. Once to temp place crystals and pg into equine glass with pippete
5.shake well and return to slow cooker shaking every ten minutes
6. Add vg and shake very well
7. Vape and enjoy!

Im very pg sensitive so will be aiming for as lowpg as possible....it has to be doablr as companies do offer 100%vg cbd liquids.....i havd melted 0.5g into 3ml of pg woth an aim to make 30ml so around 160mg per 10ml it has melted into the pg f

RESULT!! After taking my time with it I have created a great fluid with no separation as of yet. For people in the future I did as follows
1.put 3ml of pg into a beaker
2.put27ml of vg into a beaker
3. Place both beakers into a slow cooker on low heat surrounded by water
4. Once to temp place crystals and pg into equine glass with pippete
5.shake well and return to slow cooker shaking every ten minutes
6. Add vg and shake very well
7. Vape and enjoy!

Please note after an hour or so crystallisation may occur where the liquid surface is...if this happens just pop the jar into a cup of warm water and it will melt back

why not make some proper oil? just vape it outside it's easy to make but quite expensive.

why not make some proper oil? just vape it outside it's easy to make but quite expensive.

Just for that reason pal....price...may invester in a vapourizer to just vape the crystals that way if i dont get on with this stuff....which the only downside is the re crystalisation due to high vg content....the new medivapour will be out soon which is 100vg so may try that one too

Just for that reason pal....price...may invester in a vapourizer to just vape the crystals that way if i dont get on with this stuff....which the only downside is the re crystalisation due to high vg content....the new medivapour will be out soon which is 100vg so may try that one too
growing your own is risky but cheaper

Back
Top Bottom