What's new

Alien smok pin dropped and says no coil

Random

hi, i have an alien smok vape and everytime i turn it on it says that there is no coil when the coil and everything is perfectly fine, i took it to the shop and they said that the 'pin dropped' and something is wrong with the mod, is there anyway of fixing this problem?

hi, i have an alien smok vape and everytime i turn it on it says that there is no coil when the coil and everything is perfectly fine, i took it to the shop and they said that the 'pin dropped' and something is wrong with the mod, is there anyway of fixing this problem?
You maybe able to take the screws out of the mod so you can reach the 510 pin and push it back in place but i am not sure. I had a similar thing with a Smok m80 a couple of years ago. I ended up supergluing the pin in place and wedged tissue paper under it to keep it so it would make contact, atomizers with long 510 pins tend to push down to much and cause the insulator to slip below the 510 threaded part thus rendoring the mod unusable. It actually will work if the pin can be pushed back but this is often difficult without unsoldering and then resoldering

Back
Top Bottom