What's new

vapefest 2013

i had to pull the OHs' leg a little as not only will she be driving me down , she doesnt vape , shes never smoked and has a poor opinion of vaping because it makes our house look cluttered all the time with all my bits and bobs everywhere. i think by the end of the weekend she will actually hate me. the onl thing swaying her is the promise of a hog roast haha.

That's The Spirit!

That's The Spirit!

i considered making her up some 0nic juice for her to play with so she doesnt feel completely at sea when were down , but i dunno , theres something about seeing her vape that scares the crap out of me.

so instead she will be dosing her self up with a moderate supply of spirits( hence the quote. minor link lol) and raffle tickets :D

Exactly what I did with my other half (sans the spirits) the first time she went with me to a vape gathering :P

I'm in for the Saturday at vapefest, can't make the notts meet M, will still be away on hold pal
Carl

I'll be' there!
I hope so! It'll be' e looong way for me and the Family to get up there but i really would like to, it's my 1st Vape fest and i know it will be' a Special experience!!!

Back
Top Bottom