What's new

Nicotine suppliers in UK

i just bought 250ml 7.2% for £19 @ http://everythingliquid.co.uk/shop/vg-based-liquid-nicotine-72mg/ plus there a potv discount code ;)
Does anyone have the math to help simplify this?

So 1ltr x 72mg nicotine in Vg that needs to be 18mg to sell equates to:

dilute the amount by 4 x vg and then we have 4 Ltrs x 18mg that can be put into 10ml bottles and be TPD compliant?

Q2 how do you work 10ml shot at 18mg to 100ml bottle of finished juice?

This hurts my head. any get it

2x 18mg shots would make 120mls of 3mg juice
5x 18mg shots would make 150mls of 6mg juice

OK, so the nic from Nicotine UK was fine. Rather chuffed with the mixes I have made so far. They now sell EU nic which is considerably cheaper than the UK branding. Got myself 500ml to keep me going, this mixing lark is more addictive than the nic itself. love,peace & good karma folks

OK, so the nic from Nicotine UK was fine. Rather chuffed with the mixes I have made so far. They now sell EU nic which is considerably cheaper than the UK branding. Got myself 500ml to keep me going, this mixing lark is more addictive than the nic itself. love,peace & good karma folks
Hello mate thinking of buying some myself to give it a go. Had a quick look at the eu stuff from these guys. Just wondered if it is the pg or the vg type I need to make my own juice and also how good is the quality of the mic and how quick did they get it to you. Thanks.

Hello mate thinking of buying some myself to give it a go. Had a quick look at the eu stuff from these guys. Just wondered if it is the pg or the vg type I need to make my own juice and also how good is the quality of the mic and how quick did they get it to you. Thanks.

@Rob @Miss Pepper

Hi Nick_7,

I must point out that many times the site moderators have said not to discuss where to buy nicotine from that does not comply with the TPD / TRPR regulations.
In some cases post have been deleted.

If you wish to discuss it I reccomend you PM each other.

Back
Top Bottom